Date: 11/10/20
Name: Doggie Queen
Phone: 4023033824
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://omaha.skipthegames.com/femal...4/040788987445
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: South of Dodge and east of Harrison
Activities: Breast play, daty, bbbj, cg, doggie, rest, more of the same ending with bbbjcim
Hair Length and Color: Dark blonde or light brown, which ever you call it, mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is very cute, girl next door really sexy, cute. Very nice shape, height and weight appropriate, very slight tummy, but not baby damage. Her pictureS are her. Just a cute and sexy girl.
Recommendation: Yes
I have the pleasure of being her first solo appointment over a year ago and have seen her several times since. She started as a doubles partner with her girlfriend. I need to be very careful when I spend time with this young lady because she could very easily make me lose my wits.

I* never wrote a review of any of our encounters because she asked me not to.
I have the pleasure of being her first solo appointment over a year ago and have seen her several times since. She started as a doubles partner with her girlfriend. I need to be very careful when I spend time with this young lady because she could very easily make me lose my wits.

I* never wrote a review of any of our encounters because she asked me not to. Originally Posted by sedona_stud
I was her second a year ago.
🤜🏼💥🤛🏻
This one is a total waste of time!! Will keep you waiting in parking lot for room number avoid at all cost!