URL / Website: https://tuscaloosa.skipthegames.com/...a/170654577517
City: Tuscaloosa
State: Alabama
Address: House off Greensboro Ave
Activities: Bbbj, mush, cg
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blond shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is the hot milf type.
Nice fake tits not much ass. No belly.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review, nice to hear there is a legit provider in thr Tuscaloosa area.
You’ve seen here in Tuscaloosa or while she was in Florida?
You’ve seen here in Tuscaloosa or while she was in Florida? Originally Posted by Benevolent1991
It was in tuscaloosa.

I just realized there are some misspelled words and I don't see a way to edit the post and correct them.
I've been wondering about her I thought she was LEO. She disappeared when a sting occurred this month. I know her rates are also high
Let’s us know if you follow through with it JayMax! I’m still trying to feel her out. I invited her for drinks which her time would have been paid and she didn’t show. Asked if I could by pics and I’m not getting anything. I don’t know about going into that house but when I asked if she would meet me at the hotel close to the location, no responds. I’ll let you know if we ever met as well.
Maybe I just got lucky and caught her at a good time.
Anyone know why this review doesn't meet the criteria for premium access? I'm not sure what I did wrong. Ask the other reviews I've done were accepted.
Anyone know why this review doesn't meet the criteria for premium access? I'm not sure what I did wrong. Ask the other reviews I've done were accepted. Originally Posted by Elliott Marshall
You should have received a pm from the mods unless they assumed you already knew the rules (name of provider required for credit, I believe)
From the Public Portion of your Report:
User ID: -
Date: 10-8-21
Name: I never asked her
Phone: 205-690-3558
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://tuscaloosa.skipthegames.com/...a/170654577517
City: Tuscaloosa
State: Alabama
Address: House off Greensboro Ave
Activities: Bbbj, mush, cg
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blond shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is the hot milf type.
Nice fake tits not much ass. No belly.
The Provider's Name is a require data point for award of PA Credit based on the criteria established by the Owners.

Without the Provider's Name, the Report is considered to be incomplete.
She goes by Savannah according to the reviews in Florida.
I pm'd the mod. Maybe they will let me add the name Savannah to it. It wasn't in her listing and I didn't ask her when I got there.
Love me a tall blonde MILF
Nice review.
I think I tried to get up once snd the text stream was nutz.
Jacked up and incoherent.
According to other mongers in Jax, she passed away in November. No other details are known.
Confirmed. Sorry to hear that. She was so peachy.