Date: 11/17/2021
Name: Anita Smith VIP
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: On her website
URL / Website: https://anitasmith.ch/
City: Birmingham
State: Alabama
Address: Liberty Park area
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, CCBJ, CG, RCG, K9, 69……
90 minutes of heaven
Hair Length and Color: Mid-back straight dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Anita is the absolute definition of hot sexy total smoke show package! Wayyyyyyy better looking than her photos (which are stunning) when she steps out of her heels she is the perfect spinner! She is beautiful, toned, tanned, dancer legs, perfect enhanced boobs, an ass that you could crack an egg on and then want to clean it up!
Communication was simple and straight forward. Easy to get verified and set appointment through assistant. I arrived on time and texted for exact location. Immediately responded with the needed information and I went to the door. The woman that welcomed me was so much more gorgeous than I could ever hope for! Absolutely stunning in skin tight one strap black dress and high heels. I greeted her in Portuguese and her smile lit the room up and I knew we were in for an amazing time…….
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review Rick.

You are definitely making a splash and have met some nice ladies and written some interesting reviews, thanks.
I agree, war eagle. This boy was been enjoying USDA Prime. Wish I had his budget. And the free time!
I agree, war eagle. This boy was been enjoying USDA Prime. Wish I had his budget. And the free time! Originally Posted by drbobfl
Yeah DrBob, your resume' shines as well especially the ones with the particular red head Amazing AL.

Again, nice review Rick.
Thank you Team AL! Got one more to write for the week and I have to admit, surprisingly, that this next one that I will post is probably the best I have met (excluding Amy Leigh who is in a class all to herself!). Can’t wait to share with y’all the experience I had yesterday when I met Angela Blake! Wow she literally took me by surprise! Stay tuned!!!
This man with a huge wallet is living my dream!