City: BHM 280@ the 6
State: Alabama
Address: 280/ Inverness at the 6
Activities: Bbbj HJ
Additude from hell.
Hair Length and Color: In an ugly ass bun. Lord why? So trashy
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looked awesome because I was expecting her to be at least 4 months pregnant.
Nice cute ass and tits. Red rings around her eyes like she’s been up for days. No make up. Not even trying.
All those old thug tats have increased. Just gaudy what she has done to that perfect body.
And the sour attitude over shadowed everything about her. Talk about a young burned out waste. Wish I bailed.
Recommendation: No
Dude I know how much you read the forums not just this one but others. This girl's been around for years and has never gotten one good review. She's just a Staff Edit - Biomed1 piece of trash that's been involved with cash and dash she's taken money from people's wallets when they were out of the room her boyfriend/pimp has threatened and beat up people in the past. Man you got to be more careful cuz there was plenty of intel on this girl that label her as nothing but bad news. Be careful out there those pics that she has on her ads are ages-old sometimes just because the girl looks hot in her pics doesn't mean that she isn't trouble in the real world just take care of yourself. Nobody should try to see this girl because she is trouble with a capital T. MJ
Amen bro.
thats terribly sad because the photos on her profile are sizzlin'
thats terribly sad because the photos on her profile are sizzlin' Originally Posted by HSV_tidy_neat_timid
She's still in her twenties but those are old pictures and she looks very tired and Haggard the lifestyle has really taken a toll on her