Pentagon Announces Troop Deployment In 35 African Nations (You're Either With Us Or Your With The Terrorists)

If you "bring 'em home," they gotta have a job. There ain't none!
  • CJ7
  • 12-24-2012, 02:37 PM
If you "bring 'em home," they gotta have a job. There ain't none! Originally Posted by LexusLover

oh, I dont know

if we spent as much effort guarding our own borders as we did every every third world shit sack country around the globe, I'd think we could keep our soldiers busy
Wait...we are supposed to getting out of the peacekeeping/retraining/terrorism fighting business. That's where too much of our bloated defense budget is going now. What happened to let the fuckers take care of their own shit?

The democrats have been pushing this narrative for quite a while now...right? So why would the current Democrat in office deploy even more troops abroad? Oh, wait....I see it now....."United Nations Security Council". There it is.

“The teams will be limited to training and equipping efforts, and will not be permitted to conduct military operations without specific, additional approvals from the secretary of defense,” reports the Associated Press.

The U.S. military presence in Vietnam began when the United States Military Assistance Advisory Group established a presence in Saigon to assist French legionnaires battling Viet Minh forces. Over the next decade, the Pentagon turned this modest advisory role into a full-blown war that claimed the lives of nearly 60,000 Americans and more than 3 million Southeast Asians.
Lets see how long that mandate lasts when the troops are viewed as "occupiers" by the locals and the lead starts flying and the IED's start blowing up.

According to the political establishment in Washington and its military counterpart at the Pentagon, North Africa is threatened by al-Qaeda affiliated groups, particularly with the rise of Boko Haram in Nigeria. The West African nation is vitally important due to its vast oil reserves.
Oil???? Isn't that what started all the shit in the Middle East?
Vietnam...
Oil???? Isn't that what started all the shit in the Middle East? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
It's different when Obaminable signs the order.
Yah it gives someone like Toyota boy something to whine about.
If you "bring 'em home," they gotta have a job. There ain't none! Originally Posted by LexusLover
OH, so you suggest leaving the troops on Afghanistan is good for the job market?
It's different when Obaminable signs the order. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I see that. I also don't see the big backlash from the lefties. Of course they may not know about it either, I don't see much media coverage.
OH, so you suggest leaving the troops on Afghanistan is good for the job market? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Now, did I say that?

Leaving them or bringing them home won't affect the job market either way. They still won't have jobs when they get home, but they would add to the jobless statistic, unless the Obaminable Labor Department wants to establish a "special classification" for servicemembers returning to the "Homeland"!

Give them something to do in Africa!
Hire a vet asshole...
Hire a vet asshole... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't know too many vets who are assholes ....

... but I probably wouldn't hire an asshole whether he were a vet or not.
I see that. I also don't see the big backlash from the lefties. Of course they may not know about it either, I don't see much media coverage. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
The media is still trying to shore up their choice for the next four years. After all, they have an "investment" in their selection. Like some posters on here.
I don't know too many vets who are assholes ....

... but I probably wouldn't hire an asshole whether he were a vet or not. Originally Posted by LexusLover

you are the asshole, hire a vet.
you are the asshole,... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
... and don't forget it.