being followed

it appears I have a puppy dog following me around? what gives?
there's better tail to tail or chase other than me!
your not in heat are you?
I should hope not!
Just jacking with you, maybe you got a new friend.
I hope it's paper trained...

Call the Citizens of animal protection. Its a no kill shelter!
I was following somebody this weekend because I thought they knew where I was going.
Montgomery County SO pigs will follow you for miles late at night. They also drive up and down Woodlands Parkway at 70-80 mph (I've clocked them briefly, then backed off). None of them seem to ever use turn signals.

I think OP is referring to something else, but this MCSO action is becoming more and more frequent. Can't wait till one of them decides to try 100+ mph on Woodlands Parkway and hits a big pine tree (and not some citizen).
Montgomery County Sheriffs Department has had a reputation of dipshits with a god like tendencies for over 40 years.
Montgomery County Sheriffs Department has had a reputation of dipshits with a god like tendencies for over 40 years. Originally Posted by pyramider

That’s a prerequisite to get a job there
Barney.
That’s a prerequisite to get a job there Originally Posted by tbone2u
I live in that part of the country.... They know me... and like me.... so... it is kinda like a "bonus" when I get pulled over, unless I am doing something very stupid.... ( have not been caught yet... but day to day.... most of those guy and gals a are professional..) YMMV....
The count is at three now.....
Learn to recognize beng followed quickly. Never lead the followers to your home/business area. The last time I was followed I detected it quickly and led the follower to a wide 6-lane undivided street, then pulled a quick u-turn several hundred feet in front of them, pointed my car right at them, turned on my bright lights and then floored my car. I approached them at speed and veered safely away as I closed and then left the area making several sudden turns without signaling first - I don't know if they tried to continue to follow. I had my .45 in my lap once I detected them following. Note that what I did was VERY risky and could possibly have gone very badly. I usually am risk-adverse, but I take being followed as a straight-up threat. Anyone who has your license plate has no need to follow you, so I take following as an actionable threat.