first annual save a human day

Ok i have a dog named snowball, hence the moniker and snowball loves,me. Buy her cheap alpo or for my cat fancy feast and smowball will cuddle with me all day. Now the cat reminds me of women, its on his terms. Anyway let a fucking whale wash on shore and we will spend 100,000 to save it but humans figure it out. Point in case i was downtown and was approached by dare i say an attractiv panhandler who asked for change. Hobby sense kicked in and i wanted to say I'll get a room at the downowner and fuck you for a little more than change. That's asshole snowball, well i gave her twenty and said have a great day. The world,atheists, or god loves you, for me. Any way sad story, old couple go out on lake. Stupid dog jumps in lake. Old man jumps in lake, can't swim so is drowning, wife loves hubby and jumps in to save dog then hubby, well she cant swim either. Both drown then dog dog paddles back to boat. Hello dogs are born swimmers like women are born liking to spend our money.. Point is lets invest in each other and be compassionate to each other. One of the worst atrocities was the holocaust. How nazis did that shit is crazy, but it begins with apathy. Spend your money how you feel, but as for me next time i say no to a homeless person i think about i just had my dog groomed clipped and washed and i spent 400 on pussy last week.
This threAD makes me want to go home and kick the dog......ijs
  • Seedy
  • 10-25-2012, 07:55 AM
After reading that, I locked all my guns up, and threw out the key
So where was this "attractive panhandler"?
I knoe it might sound weird, but she was downtown by jasons deli on mckinney and main. maybe it was a scam, but she definitely wasn't living on the streets. It all depends on the person. I had a guy cut my yard and do odd jobs at my house and this dude was always well dressed. Some women on this board are one session away from being homeless but we would never know. So yes she was an attractive spinner blonde panhandler.
  • Molay
  • 10-25-2012, 08:36 AM
The thread should be titled, "From Snowball to Nazis in one Simple Rant".
I might have traveled too far, but i was trying to remind myself of the value of humans, that's all. If icovered too many topics that made no sense i apologize.
  • Molay
  • 10-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Not a bad topic...it just meandered a bit.
  • Trey
  • 10-25-2012, 10:42 AM
You know at least you cleared up your name. All this time I thought you were one of the guys that want his spunk spit in his mouth. Better let the chicks know before you wind up getting a facial yourself one day.
I might have traveled too far, but i was trying to remind myself of the value of humans, that's all. If icovered too many topics that made no sense i apologize. Originally Posted by snowballpeter
Pffft, right.
99.9999% of the people on this planet fail to realize their own value.
Oh and way to handle that panhandler. Give her a handout instead of making her work for it.
Just curious, did you vote for Obama in '08?
This is just so wrong..lol

((So yes she was an attractive spinner blonde panhandler. ))

Sign should read "Will show TAINT for tits."
This is just so wrong..lol

((So yes she was an attractive spinner blonde panhandler. ))

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
One of the few times i would give money to a panhandler.
The other time was a dude holding a sign off highway 6 and beltway 8 holding a sign that said "Why lie? I need a beer."
At least he was honest.