Some girls definitions

Wow are they off base. This chick - www.bellajesime.com started a thread on Eccie national HDH forum and called herself...a seasoned, upscale, elite provider. Because we all know that all seasoned, upscale, elite providers offer necrophilia role play. I like how the first responder called her "well-butted" instead of large assed LMAO.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=872151 - you can't make this shit up. Some of the responses are instant clueless classics

Do some ho's think that:

Seasoned = adding condiments or flavored lotion to her body before an appointment or is she confusing seasoned with pickled?

Upscale = My incall has a door and my baby wipes have some moisture left in them

Elite = I charge way more than I'm worth and think I know everything about everything but complain incessently when business is slow

VIP = I am somewhat sober at least 20% of the time

I've noticed lately that the more descriptive words like the ones above a girl uses to describe herself or even thinks describe her, the less she actually resembles any of them and the less chance any guy would ever use one of those words to describe her. Other than seasoned of course....lots of ho's are "seasoned" these days.

Your thoughts, if any?
LOL

I'll take a stab at it.

Seasoned = adding condiments or flavored lotion to her body before an appointment or is she confusing seasoned with pickled?

Orrrr, It could mean she is either..
A. Old like myself
B. Has been doing this long enough that there is nothing she hasn't heard of...

Upscale = My incall has a door and my baby wipes have some moisture left in them

Orrrr.. My incall is Upstairs over a Bar, restaurant, or other business establishment that doesn't notice the sounds of sex.

Elite = I charge way more than I'm worth and think I know everything about everything but complain incessently when business is slow

Orrrr.. She's trying to "quick screen" to avoid any gentlemen who don't believe they are "Elite"...
And she charges more.

VIP = I am somewhat sober at least 20% of the time
Orrrr..
I believed everything each client tells me or writes in an indys review about me.
Ok, I'm just kidding, AG is spot on for this one.

A few more words...
Mature:
Old enough and capable of providing the real MDE (mommy dearest experience)

Up for Anything:
As long as I'm in the mood and feel like it.

Thick, Curvy, Busty:
Do I need to explain those? LOL

Available 24/7
Needy.
wink wink, nudge nudge say no more......

Complete GFE package:
She will text/call you whenever she has a bill to pay.
Seasoned= baisted in a gallon of cum.
sexymaid....
rotflmao....
Lots of the young ones are recently using "bombshell" to describe themselves. Hardly. Bombshells are sensational, extraordinary and above all rare. Not a dime a dozen as can be found on backpage and many other hobby sites today.
If anything, most are duds. And some may be dudes.
  • BSer
  • 07-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Tell me more of this necrophilia role play hmmmmm....

Orrrr.. My incall is Upstairs over a Bar, restaurant, or other business establishment that doesn't notice the sounds of sex. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Hey now! One of my all time favorite incalls in Pittsburgh was Upstairs over a bar. A bang and a BJ, then downstairs for a pint and a dozen wings. What's better than that?
Hey now! One of my all time favorite incalls in Pittsburgh was Upstairs over a bar. A bang and a BJ, then downstairs for a pint and a dozen wings. What's better than that? Originally Posted by Big Stig

Bring that shit back!
Bring that shit back! Originally Posted by amishgangster
Hell yeah! And the best part...the bar was 2 blocks from my house. I miss that incall.
Hell yeah! And the best part...the bar was 2 blocks from my house. I miss that incall. Originally Posted by Big Stig
So do I.
Do you know the landlord? Lets move a new ho in that place! Sounds like a perfect incall for Lexy
Was it along a bus route? Tits is looking for a new location.
stig....
was that the massage parlor above the oyster house on penn ave....the second floor was live nude girls.....that was so much better than dead nude girls...and the m.p. was on the third floor....
5rt
Hey now! One of my all time favorite incalls in Pittsburgh was Upstairs over a bar. A bang and a BJ, then downstairs for a pint and a dozen wings. What's better than that? Originally Posted by Big Stig
stig....
was that the massage parlor above the oyster house on penn ave....the second floor was live nude girls.....that was so much better than dead nude girls...and the m.p. was on the third floor....
5rt Originally Posted by stevepar
Nope, that's not the incall upstairs over a bar I was referring to, but lets bring that shit back too.
OMG, My first was in the MP above the Oyster house. There was a great girl that I used to see regularly outside the MP. A hot brunette, i think Lindsay was her name. I always wondered what happened to her.