HIRING Jack/Jill of all trades

I’m looking for what would usually be referred to as a personal assistant but I believe the scope is a bit broader, some duties would include shopping, light housekeeping, amateur photography, keeping me sane, appointments, screening, and anything else that I don’t feel like doing or can’t do.

REQUIREMENTS- I think it goes without saying that discretion is a must, must be cool I don’t need no stuffy bitch or prick or whatever to deal with all day like I plan on being best friends with you basically, must be organized, Staff Edit - Biomed1 , patience because I forget shit a lot, preferably not have children due to the nature of the scheduling. trips could be planned as far as 2-3 days ahead all the way to 33 months ahead & we could stay within the state of Missouri or could go to Miami or Los Angeles or wherever I feel like going and I would need you to travel with me

COMPENSATION- well all meals and accommodations and plane tickets if applicable will be covered by me. I’m completely flexible on salary, I don’t even really know what to offer and I don’t wanna insult anybody so shoot me a number; worst I can say is no.
$100 bonus goes to whoever answers this ad and gets to me within the next hour. 8 AM is the cut off so get on it
Funny I've considered looking on the fetish sites for a boy toys to fill that position
YD,
You'd have a line quickly
Funny I've considered looking on the fetish sites for a boy toys to fill that position Originally Posted by yourdesire
Or even a girl toy
Pm me I will keep you insane.
Im sure Some guys would even pay to get to be a assistant
I don't know about paying to be an assistant, but free travel, throw in the perk of free sex...there definitely is a lot of guys willing to be a free assistant.
Never work. They would spend all their time jerking off.
Hey Blair any luck
Or even a girl toy Originally Posted by Sweet_Sandy
That would work too
I don't know about paying to be an assistant, but free travel, throw in the perk of free sex...there definitely is a lot of guys willing to be a free assistant. Originally Posted by Fizley
You would think lol we are a lazy society.
Im sure Some guys would even pay to get to be a assistant Originally Posted by normalguy21
That would be awesome but I would have to compensate something.
YD,
You'd have a line quickly Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
It must be an invisible line lol
Lol I'd be interested if it's legit