Be aware of Chelsea.P

So I just got done meeting with Chelsea.P of oh2. Meeting went fine till I looked at my phone. Noticed a extra $150 sent to her via cashapp. Both bank accounts locked. All kinds of emails to confirm it. No word from her. Be aware.
Thanks for the report, I won't let her use my phone anymore.
You took your phone? With a built in GPS tracker in it? So somebody knows the exact room you were in? If you had left it in your car in the parking lot maybe this wouldn't have happened.

The only things I ever take is keys, ca$h and condom. Nada mas.
So I just got done meeting with Chelsea.P of oh2. Meeting went fine till I looked at my phone. Noticed a extra $150 sent to her via cashapp. Both bank accounts locked. All kinds of emails to confirm it. No word from her. Be aware. Originally Posted by Youngandfullofcum
What "mindset" were you in when you posted this OP? Being that it was a "middle of the night session"... (see your timestamp)

Are you still logging into a site that was "hacked" with the phone that you are complaining about?

Why didn't you post this in Houston?

Just Curious...
So are you assuming she took it?
Or maybe something else happened?
I'm not sure I follow?
It's always best to leave your phone off in airplane mode in car when going to visit a provider.
I don't personally know Chelsea however her being a reputable Provider & not retiring soon I doubt she would do anything like this & I'm confident you will be able to get this straightened of Sexy so sorry that happened & thank you for posting so other Gentlemen here will get a heads up on what to be cautious about with some of the apps.
Marcella you crack me up��
CASH IS KING
So I just got done meeting with Chelsea.P of oh2. Meeting went fine till I looked at my phone. Noticed a extra $150 sent to her via cashapp. Both bank accounts locked. All kinds of emails to confirm it. No word from her. Be aware. Originally Posted by Youngandfullofcum
3 words for this:
"Hobby Flip phone" Either one as a burner or add one to your account and use it.

The phone might still have a GPS (my late Father's Alcatel flip phone has Geolocation but can be turned off) and the camera is only a 2 megapixel so no high grade photos for your spank bank.

But its a flip phone, it has its own phone number, no banking apps can be put on it.
3 words for this:
"Hobby Flip phone" Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ
Those things are terrible for sexting.