Stalker/SuperHATER don’t forget to CROSS your T’s

[CENTER
HOBBY WORLD HAS NO RULES TO BUSINESS

You are at your own risk when you interfere with public data

Don’t get mad when your way of RULES IN YOUR HEAD 2 hoe you can handle a provider/client

An Agreed ARRANGEMENT by two adults doesn’t involve a third party subject at hand to only make it an opportunity for a person to play victim.

Misleading/LYING OR NOT FULLING THE END OF THE BARGIN OR SERVICE/TRADE is not but an opportunity for IT TO GO LEGAL OR CIVIL TO HOW A PERSON WANTS TO HANDLE IT.

Blackmailing/COVERING UP A TRAIL OF FUCKTARDS IS AMOUNGS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER SINCE THE GAME HAS CHANGED A 360 to a 400 now street credit over early warning signs is a state problem not mine.

Making things out to be something they aren’t to cover up your TRICKY WAYS OF SURVIVING ON A HOBBY SITE IS JUST STRAIGHT FORWARD TO GET A HAND FULL OF EXCUSES. Don’t blame shit on anybody but ITS NOT COLOR/RELIGION/EDUCATED LEVELS/EMPLOYEED STATUS/BACKGROUND PLUS INFORMATION 101 says involvement to bring an agency from a state department will not be allowed to a state of law or enforcement.

Golden RULE

I LIVE BY PLAY WITH MY TIME/FINANCIAL/MINDSET/FAMILY

THERE IS NOT NO RULES TO HOW PEOPLE REACT ON INVOLVEMENT TO CONTROLLING THE ONLINE HOBBY LIFE SO I SUGGEST THAT INSTEAD OF SWITCHING UP A GAME THAT CANT BE CHANGED, move forward don’t worry about the next unless you want it to be a big big problem for pointing your fingers the wrong way.

RESPECT THE HOBBY LIFE PLUS KEEP IT SET WITH A BOUNDARY LINE THAT CANT BE CROSSED.
][/CENTER]
  • Vulva
  • 04-04-2023, 02:36 PM
scratch this one off the TDL. Too much drama
I clicked on the "interpretation button" but all I got was a giant question mark.
The bats left that belfry a loooong time ago!
The OP may be off center with her statements, but she he is pretty honest.

The truth in a provider ad is definitely not what gets posted, it usually go something like this:

Hey guys! Thank you for clicking on this.

First of all, let me be clear, I do not give a crap what you like, I am going to do what I want to do in the session. If I want to watch TV or lay there with my eyes closed and not be there mentally, you still have to pay my full donation.

If you want a lady who enjoys what she does or gives off IOP, sign up for match.com. I don't care how much time you have left, I have better things to do so I need you to hurry up and get off so that I can get going.

When you contact me, make sure that you are ready to set an appointment, I do not have time to answer any questions that is not in my ad, aka, no time wasters. If you do that, I will report that you are a stalker and a dangerous client and others will believe me because, well, most of the members on this site will believe anything without question.

Also remember when you contact me, I may or may not get back with you, but if I do, it will be whenever I feel like getting back to you, I do not care what your window of opportunity is.
  • Vulva
  • 04-06-2023, 06:44 AM
All the comments so far are true
  • Vulva
  • 04-06-2023, 05:52 PM
[CENTER
HOBBY WORLD HAS NO RULES TO BUSINESS

You are at your own risk when you interfere with public data

Don’t get mad when your way of RULES IN YOUR HEAD 2 hoe you can handle a provider/client

An Agreed ARRANGEMENT by two adults doesn’t involve a third party subject at hand to only make it an opportunity for a person to play victim.

Misleading/LYING OR NOT FULLING THE END OF THE BARGIN OR SERVICE/TRADE is not but an opportunity for IT TO GO LEGAL OR CIVIL TO HOW A PERSON WANTS TO HANDLE IT.

Blackmailing/COVERING UP A TRAIL OF FUCKTARDS IS AMOUNGS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER SINCE THE GAME HAS CHANGED A 360 to a 400 now street credit over early warning signs is a state problem not mine.

Making things out to be something they aren’t to cover up your TRICKY WAYS OF SURVIVING ON A HOBBY SITE IS JUST STRAIGHT FORWARD TO GET A HAND FULL OF EXCUSES. Don’t blame shit on anybody but ITS NOT COLOR/RELIGION/EDUCATED LEVELS/EMPLOYEED STATUS/BACKGROUND PLUS INFORMATION 101 says involvement to bring an agency from a state department will not be allowed to a state of law or enforcement.

Golden RULE

I LIVE BY PLAY WITH MY TIME/FINANCIAL/MINDSET/FAMILY

THERE IS NOT NO RULES TO HOW PEOPLE REACT ON INVOLVEMENT TO CONTROLLING THE ONLINE HOBBY LIFE SO I SUGGEST THAT INSTEAD OF SWITCHING UP A GAME THAT CANT BE CHANGED, move forward don’t worry about the next unless you want it to be a big big problem for pointing your fingers the wrong way.

RESPECT THE HOBBY LIFE PLUS KEEP IT SET WITH A BOUNDARY LINE THAT CANT BE CROSSED.
][/CENTER] Originally Posted by Seeskylar
Hey are you reading the comments?
Any comments on the comments ?
Hey are you reading the comments?
Any comments on the comments ? Originally Posted by Vulva

Elvis (OP) has left the building a long time ago...

"The lights are on, but you're not home..."

- Robert Palmer
  • Typo
  • 04-21-2023, 06:51 AM
Can anybody out there decode this for me please?
soooo I wasn't alone in wondering wtf?
I would like this done in interpretive dance
I would like this done in interpretive dance Originally Posted by Betsy
That would have to include continuous spastic movement. Kind of like Elaine's dance on Seinfeld.