WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY,

So I got a pm today from Sperman here on eccie requesting an appointment with me. We exchanged pms and got everything set up. I went through all the trouble of getting a baby sitter for my little ones, drive all the way to Little Rock from Hot Springs while corresponding back and forth with him the entire time. I wore the specific outfit he requested and upon my arrival at his place I got out and knocked on the door only to receive no answer. So I texted thinking he may be in the bathroom. No response, knocked again, still no answer, called, no answer. So I drove over an hour for nothing. Upset is beyond what I am. This is my first day back to work, my first appointment cost me more then just the money, it took me away from my newborn son only to come home empty handed and still unable to pay my up coming bills this month since my savings has ran completely out. I borrowed the gas money just to make this trip so now I owe money I can't pay back. Ladies if you don't want to be set up for failure I recommend you place him on the DNS list as well.
He has had a horrible attitude since he signed up here. From his posts to things he says on his profile, my red flags were going off since the beginning. He used to have his location posted as "Deez Nuts!" Seriously.

I am seriously sorry that happened to you, hon. Keep your chin up! Things will turn around for you. Big hugs!!!!

Anyone that inquiries with me for central Arkansas, I will send your direction.
Feel free to pm me for his number ladies
He PM'd me asking questions about doubles. Then went on the pitty party rant about being new and blah blah blah. I figured he was a time waster quick.
Damn it ginger I wish you were here. Im still in little rock. No point in leaving since I got an overnight sitter so I can work. I also had to cancel an upcoming incall tonight that was scheduled after him since I can't provide the location as planned. Ugh why did this have to happen to me tonight
Damn it ginger I wish you were here. Im still in little rock. No point in leaving since I got an overnight sitter so I can work. I also had to cancel an upcoming incall tonight that was scheduled after him since I can't provide the location as planned. Ugh why did this have to happen to me tonight Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I guess be is fired?

That really shows lack of character on his part.
I guess be is fired?

That really shows lack of character on his part. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I would say that he is officially and unequivocably fired. I can guarantee you that no one here will see him after he pulled that stunt!
He'll be lucky if he ever lives this down. There is zero excuse for this behavior
Honesty guys as I was standing there on the porch in the outfit he requested "short shorts, high heels and a tank top" I felt like he was there watching me DNS l and laughing from a different house. And there was a guy outside at the house across the street that watched all of this happen. Where he gave me directions he told me to park on the left but quickly corrected himself and said the right instead. I think that was him watching all of it the entire time.
Damn. Sorry that happened to you. He came here complaining that he was new and no one would see him. Many gave him sound advice and then he pulls a stunt like that. That handle is dead. Unfortunately, he can create another.
This why I don't think a provider should use this site for screening P411 should be the only way. Eccie most guys just put gender some location. If I was a provider screening would be a BITCH. I had 2 providers want to meet in public places it was kind of a true on one was at Star Bucks the other was at grocery store both where great times would do it in a heart beat man its been a long time ago.
Damn. Sorry that happened to you. He came here complaining that he was new and no one would see him. Many gave him sound advice and then he pulls a stunt like that. That handle is dead. Unfortunately, he can create another. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
+1 on new handle

TK sounds like a sexy outfit! If your still in LR I might be able to help. I won't be in tell late, like 230-300. PM me.
His new handle should be WHAT A DICKWAD.
His new handle should be WHAT A DICKWAD. Originally Posted by peter north77
Love it! Simple, yet effective.

@TK, I hope you brought a change of clothes. That outfit sounds less than cozy in the current climate. Again, sorry that happened to you. But it is fantastic to see several of the members here coming to your rescue!
I'm hesitant to chime in for how writings can be misinterpreted but what the heck. I truly am sorry that this happened to you today but this kind of shit has happened to us guys literally dozens of times and we keep coming back for more. Set up, re arrange schedules, get ready, drive. Text, call, text, call. Sit in parking lot puzzled and pissed. Part of the biz/game. We move on and play again.