Man Hair choices

• WASP
  • 12-19-2015, 10:32 AM
Question to Providers.

Do you prefer your gentleman rather a client or BF whatever to have.

Hair on balls and pubic area and shaft?

Or

Completely shaved in all areas? ( Balls,Pubic area above the tool and shaft)

Part two
You prefer

Hairy chest or shaven chest on your man?
I don't like flossing while sucking. But I leave that up to the client. It's his comfort, I can deal with hair
I usually try and keep it trimmed with just enough hair to make me feel like a real man and not a metro sissy.
  • WASP
  • 12-19-2015, 11:31 AM
I don't like flossing while sucking. But I leave that up to the client. It's his comfort, I can deal with hair Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
It could act as a father pillow for you to rest your head on..lol (The Pub Part)
I prefer the nether regions shaved or very closely trimmed. I don't like hair in my mouth.

I like natural chest hair. Otherwise, even the slightest amount of regrowth can make it feel like you're cuddling with a Brillo pad.
  • WASP
  • 12-19-2015, 11:45 AM
I prefer the nether regions shaved or very closely trimmed. I don't like hair in my mouth.

I like natural chest hair. Otherwise, even the slightest amount of regrowth can make it feel like you're cuddling with a Brillo pad. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Okay for u Ginger.. I keep the below shaved and never shave the chest again.. Just a occasional trim..
I like the private area shaved or very trimmed. Chest hair either way is fine.
  • WASP
  • 12-19-2015, 03:41 PM
I like the private area shaved or very trimmed. Chest hair either way is fine. Originally Posted by Sweet Casey
Thanks for the advice.. Sounds like below rather bf or client shaved. But most like chest hair.

Thanks for your reply's and time.
ha! like shaving is an option.
I've got a full bush, so I have no business telling anyone else they need to shave their pubic hair.

I don't have a preference between shaved or hairy. Just be freshly showered! As for chest hair, it feels so good running my fingers over..
I shave
I myself prefer bare. But I keep my vagina bare with not a single hair. Lol. But really I don't mind hair as long as it's all well managed and kept up with. I don't wanna feel like I'm having to fight my way through all of the hair to get to the man himself. I especially don't like having to fight my way to his dick and balls area to get his Dick in my mouth. Not fun at all. Plus Its really not fun having to get the hairs out of ur mouth/throat after the fuck session. But IMO hair is fine on a man as long as it's well groomed and kept up with.
  • WASP
  • 12-19-2015, 07:34 PM
I myself prefer bare. But I keep my vagina bare with not a single hair. Lol. But really I don't mind hair as long as it's all well managed and kept up with. I don't wanna feel like I'm having to fight my way through all of the hair to get to the man himself. I especially don't like having to fight my way to his dick and balls area to get his Dick in my mouth. Not fun at all. Plus Its really not fun having to get the hairs out of ur mouth/throat after the fuck session. But IMO hair is fine on a man as long as it's well groomed and kept up with. Originally Posted by SerenityXX
What about chest hair? or not?
What about chest hair? or not? Originally Posted by WASP
I don't mind chest hair at all. Chest hair isn't a bother or anything for me. It's usually a good tool for idle hands during a make out session or cuddling. It's the hair down in the dick area Tht hair issues tend to occur. But in general hair isn't a bother for me. As long as a man knows how to have good hygiene and takes good care of him and his man self. Thts the main thing I have issues with. I'm big on Tht.
Question to Providers.

Do you prefer your gentleman rather a client or BF whatever to have.

Hair on balls and pubic area and shaft?

Or

Completely shaved in all areas? ( Balls,Pubic area above the tool and shaft)

Part two
You prefer

Hairy chest or shaven chest on your man? Originally Posted by WASP
Love a man with a hairy chest that keeps it clean and smelling good...(great for snuggling)!
As for the genitals, I like the natural look but shaped up a little on edges and definitely trimmed low on shaft.