INTRODICING MY NEW PLAYMATE

Ok guys, I have a new playmate that I'm excited to bring to the hobby. Tell me what you think? I'll be posting a new add with info and rates following this post. So here I give you
KANE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS
MISS. KYLA ROSE
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20151219_180747.jpg (125.3 KB, 561 views) File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1450744024042.jpg (28.8 KB, 555 views)
ooo laaa laaaaaa
Very nice.....If she is anything like you she will do well
She's amazing and a squirter. Lol I love it. Kyla is actually my personal playmate at home but she wants to start working too so here we are.
Mmmmmm I do love a good squirter!!!!
She's very pretty. I'd like to get to know her better sometime. Also, I like your company name "Kane Entertainment". That's clever.
Lol l love the name. Its not really a company yet but possibly in the making. Right now it's just me and some girl friends looking to play the field and make you smile. Summer Rayne pics will be coming soon. So keep your eyes open guys
Any further information on Kyla? Like height, weight, age, likes and dislikes. Cute face can't really see the body but cute face.
and what is going on in the background of that pic with the sweet green dress?
Lol random moment at a very quick and random pit stop... Long story guys.

Also more pics coming soon.
Any further information on Kyla? Like height, weight, age, likes and dislikes. Cute face can't really see the body but cute face. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
5'3, 110 lbs, likes giving and receiving oral, doggie style, gifts such as perfume and lotions or lingerie, b cup breast, and she is 22. Young tender squirter
Wow. She looks yummy. I would like to partake.
Very pretty