Who gives the best HJ in Central Arkansas

Sound off ladies and gents. Who has the magic hands
I have magic hands...and tongue...but I ain't givin' you a HJ!
What if I wear a wig? ;,
I do! I practice daily with shake weight!

Do you really Danielle? Well maybe we need to get together you back in Little Rock today?
I'm pretty good at it but my oral skills are better
Do you really Danielle? Well maybe we need to get together you back in Little Rock today? Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Do I really what? Give a good HJ or practice with a Shake Weight? Lol

I think I'm pretty good at HJ, never had anyone complain to my face...
There is a real pretty in the face girl in Conway who snuggles right up against you, uses lots of lube and has some of the best nasty/dirty talk, nipple, ear lobe kissing, rim teasing etc while it's going on. I'll be damned I can NOT remember her name? When I do Ill post it up,
The one your getting is the best of course
Well damnit initforfun. Your on my shit list lol. That what I'm looking for and you got me all excited lol. Here's my biggest issue and I'll preface by saying I think my problem is that I masturabte at least once a day and I've sensitized my Dick to the way I do it. But I have never had a woman make me cum with either HJ or BJ and I really want to find someone that can do it... It's a top secret ninja challenge lol
Well damnit initforfun. Your on my shit list lol. That what I'm looking for and you got me all excited lol. Here's my biggest issue and I'll preface by saying I think my problem is that I masturabte at least once a day and I've sensitized my Dick to the way I do it. But I have never had a woman make me cum with either HJ or BJ and I really want to find someone that can do it... It's a top secret ninja challenge lol Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
See thats my problem even selena cant get me off with her mouth thought about making a challenge lol whoever can get me off with there mouth wins the prize lol now I just have to think of a prize lol
Well damnit initforfun. Your on my shit list lol. That what I'm looking for and you got me all excited lol. Here's my biggest issue and I'll preface by saying I think my problem is that I masturabte at least once a day and I've sensitized my Dick to the way I do it. But I have never had a woman make me cum with either HJ or BJ and I really want to find someone that can do it... It's a top secret ninja challenge lol Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
JordynJenkins. Tell her what you want and it shall be done! That was my 1 time experience anyway.
I'm a ninja, allow me to demonstrate my skills.
See thats my problem even selena cant get me off with her mouth thought about making a challenge lol whoever can get me off with there mouth wins the prize lol now I just have to think of a prize lol Originally Posted by cody3168
I'm ready for the challenge master[/QUOTE]
I'm the same as you guys. It's hard for me to cum when I am getting head, especially from a hand job but my vote would have to go to SerenityXX. I had to stop her because I was about to cum and I wanted that tight pussy around my dick.
Might wanna change this post, you came twice today with my mouth and hand