Looks like they are managing to learn shit from drumpf

Cyber Ninjas, company that oversaw the partisan Arizona election review, is shuttering -
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/07/polit...ona/index.html

Clearly they modeled themselves after Drumpf's businesses- rack up massive debt (or fraud), declare bankruptcy. Repeat. MAGA in action.
... Hmmmm... Surely seems more like ENRON.

... And who or what is "Drumpf"?? ... Explain that to me.

#### Salty
... Hmmmm... Surely seems more like ENRON.

... And who or what is "Drumpf"?? ... Explain that to me.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
This is Liberal jargon for Donald Trump. Since the Liberals have their Court Jester in the White House they need to prop him up by dragging Donald Trump into any situation they can. What the OP and other Liberals can't seem to get is that Donald Trump is a bonafide business tycoon who has made a lot of money by investing lots of money.
This is Liberal jargon for Donald Trump. Since the Liberals have their Court Jester in the White House they need to prop him up by dragging Donald Trump into any situation they can. What the OP and other Liberals can't seem to get is that Donald Trump is a bonafide business tycoon who has made a lot of money by investing lots of money. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Or grifting from the public teet.
Cyber Ninjas, company that oversaw the partisan Arizona election review, is shuttering -
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/07/polit...ona/index.html

Clearly they modeled themselves after Drumpf's businesses- rack up massive debt (or fraud), declare bankruptcy. Repeat. MAGA in action. Originally Posted by TechPapi
yawn
he still isn't quite correct..

Trump's earliest known male ancestor is Johann Philipp Drumpft (1667–1707, parents or place of birth not recorded), who married Juliana Maria Rodenroth.[4] The couple had a son, Johann Sebastian Trump (1699–1756). Johann Sebastian's son Johann Paul Trump (1727–1792) was born in Bobenheim am Berg.[5]
... Hmmmm... I see.

So "drumpf" is a racial slight to Trump's German heritage?
That's what TechPapi is doing.

Good to know.

### Salty
... Hmmmm... I see.

So "drumpf" is a racial slight to Trump's German heritage?
That's what TechPapi is doing.

Good to know.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

since i am a Kraut-Mick with a very German last name that has something to do with "going places" i guess this means i'm a NAZI to "certain" posters here. i would be proud to find that i am related to the Trump family
... You very well might be related to Trump there, Waco.

Though I'm rather sure that Trump might also be Australian
- on his Mum's side.

just sayin, mate.

### Salty
since i am a Kraut-Mick with a very German last name that has something to do with "going places" i guess this means i'm a NAZI to "certain" posters here. i would be proud to find that i am related to the Trump family Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
U should not call yourself a nazi as that is a slur. I know ur making a point with other people calling you by that word.
... You very well might be related to Trump there, Waco.

Though I'm rather sure that Trump might also be Australian
- on his Mum's side.

just sayin, mate.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
actually, his mother was scottish.
Always avoid the stink of Trump if you are a business. All that is going to happen is you will eventually lose your ass, and you will get fucked.

They should have known better so fuck them for being stupid. History predicts the future. It's that simple.

You don't go around a skunk and expect not to stink when you know good and damn well what it does.

If you Trumpsters don't like this honest and truthful post, tough fucking shit.
actually, his mother was scottish. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
... What is "scottish"??
Is that "like" being a Scot?

... Possible she's a Scot also... WITH Australian bloodlines.

No reason for reasonable lads to barney about this, mate.

#### Salty
This is Liberal jargon for Donald Trump. Since the Liberals have their Court Jester in the White House they need to prop him up by dragging Donald Trump into any situation they can. What the OP and other Liberals can't seem to get is that Donald Trump is a bonafide business tycoon who has made a lot of money by investing lots of money. Originally Posted by Levianon17
No it’s not.

It’s his family name.

Even Q knows that. And Shirley, you’d know a slur right?
yawn Originally Posted by winn dixie
Guess it didn’t matter what the did or didn’t find in their audit, eh?

Another clown is squeezing out of the Trump circus parade of errors. Nobody was going to believe this audit shit anyway, right?
Enjoy your nap bud!