Put a fucking price in your reviews

It's frustrating reading reviews and reading, see website or special or between us under price paid. A complete review includes what you paid for the services you got. If you get some grandfathered rate or special rate that the rest of us can't get then just put in what her normal rate is so we don't have to do a shit load of research to find out what a girl cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Thank You Homer, the ladies usually list in their showcase or website. So what's the fucking secrecy about???? Oh yeah and fuck those lame ass $$$ too !!!!
  • Vyt
  • 02-29-2012, 12:24 PM
Moved, not a review.
Thanks Vyt, now we're gutter mouthed in COED .

Apologies Ladies !
  • Vyt
  • 02-29-2012, 12:30 PM
That never happens ever!
I thought that recently the girls were instructed NOT to put $$$price in their showcase.. or was that just in the ads? I WISH the $$$ was in the showcase..
If you click on a showcase it usually shows rates specials and bio
I thought that recently the girls were instructed NOT to put $$$price in their showcase.. or was that just in the ads? I WISH the $$$ was in the showcase.. Originally Posted by nuglet
Price seems to still be in the showcases, but only if you have premium access.

There was a glitch at one time where some premium access members did NOT see prices in showcases, so if you have premium access and don't see rates in showcases, ask the mods.

For instance, this ad has a "donation" listed.

And yes, DEATH to the $$$ notation. Does anyone really think this is going to keep the cops from busting you?
and lets add the slackers who put "See ROS" for activities..

IMHO you are doing the Provider a terrible service,,for I do not want to read an entire review to find out her menu
  • Trip
  • 02-29-2012, 01:59 PM
It's frustrating reading reviews and reading, see website or special or between us under price paid. A complete review includes what you paid for the services you got. If you get some grandfathered rate or special rate that the rest of us can't get then just put in what her normal rate is so we don't have to do a shit load of research to find out what a girl cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Originally Posted by homer13
My advice to any newcomer to the board is to be who you are, not what someone else would hope to badger you to be.

Feel free to post if you wish at whatever YOUR comfort level is, and in regards to the various self-appointed leaders of this SHMB...tough shit.

That being said, a review with the above mentioned information included is considerably more valuable to most people than the same review without, but that's the reviewer's call since they are the ones sticking their necks out and taking the time to write it.
  • RREB
  • 02-29-2012, 03:18 PM
It's frustrating reading reviews and reading, see website or special or between us under price paid. A complete review includes what you paid for the services you got. If you get some grandfathered rate or special rate that the rest of us can't get then just put in what her normal rate is so we don't have to do a shit load of research to find out what a girl cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Originally Posted by homer13
Seems as though you don't need "price" in a review.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=180952

FYI

The process of approving a review for "Credit" comes from a drop down menu which we use to compare to the information contained in the review. The items on the drop down are provided by the owners as THEIR criteria for the review to meet the guideline for PA credit or to be declined. There is nothing on this drop down that asks was the price for the service on the review. So in answer to the RTM, yes this review could be approved for PA credit without the price being listed.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
That's fine if you're writing a review just for PA. But if your writing it as a gratitude assist for the ladies, what service are you putting forth? Clientele seeking INFORMATION , which is the very purpose of this site, are not getting the information they are seeking. Most the uninformative reviews are sceptically skipped over and dismissed as being written by the ladies themselves or pimps. So what good are they? And why even write them? Anything worth doing is worth doing right!
I always like when the price is stated in 'roses', or 'kisses', or 'smiles'...
Moved, not a review. Originally Posted by Vyt

I know it's not a review, however if I wanted it in the coed section I would have put it in the coed section. Since it was meant for guys you should have either put it in the locker room or deleted it!!!!!!! Pretty much any section other then coed.