Tantra Tareesa

Has anyone seen or have info on Tantra Tareesa from Sipsap?
I saw her probably 8 years ago. Legit. At least she was then.
I had a meeting set with her at her place. When I got there she told me she could not meet because her landlord was there and he "doesn't know what I do." I was happy. She looked very rough compared to her pics.
Might be easier to thin the heard by asking the question, "who hasn't seen Tantra Tareesa?" She use to be regular revolving door aprox 6 years ago when BP and CL was the main search areas
I saw her 5 years back or so. Very flaky. Her pics on her ad have to be ten years old by now.
I concur. I scheduled a meeting. Arrived at her location, I was greeted at the door. She looked so totally different from her pics that I walked away. I have only walked away one other time.
Thanks for the heads up guys
I saw her 5 years back or so. Very flaky. Her pics on her ad have to be ten years old by now. Originally Posted by dickofgold
Not to be mean, but I think she has been advertising that she is “45 years old” for about that long too!
Assuming we should avoid this one then. Thought about pulling trigger she said she would be in GI soon