Played...the Obama saga and his minions

Lets see what happened the last ten days with Iran; they fired rockets near the USS Harry Truman and got away scot free. It was in international waters if you didn't know. They took ten US sailors and two riverine command craft right out of the Persian Gulf. They gave them back but not before violating the Geneva Convention and publically humilating the sailors. This is still denied by the White House and State Department though I have seen the video. Why they were there is anyone's guess but they had to be ordered there by someone. Too damn far off course to be an accident. Now we get word that Iran is going to release American who should never have been prisoners in the first place to much ballyhoo from Kerry. Kind of like a child molester giving up his latest victims to be given the key to the city and a grand banquet for his good deed. Oh, did I forget to mention that Obama is giving Iran a swarm of terrorists for their humanitarian efforts. Terrorists who were convicted but no they are commuted. Terrorists who were awaiting trial but will now go home.

Can you say "played"? That is what is happening. A great Kabuki play to convince the world (see USA) that Iran is a responsible member of the world. Those Americans being held prisoner should never have been prison and Iran could have given them back when this deal was signed....wait, Iran never signed the deal did they. Anyway, Iran could have done this back in November but waited until now.

(At this point some jackass will write that they guess I want the American to be kept in Iran or the sailors put in an Iranian prison...that person just has shit for brains)

So now Iran has shown the world that they are not afraid of the US, that they can take citizens of the US out of international waters, and that they can also get a very favorable prisoner exchange and...wait for it!...they are also praised by the US for being great guys after all this. Don't forget, it was Iran who was building IEDs for use in Iraq. They have killed and maimed American soldiers. Kerry and Obama praise them.

Fuck Iran, we should have gone into Farsi Island and taken our people back (even after someone ordered them there).
So now Iran has shown the world that they are not afraid of the US.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
But... but... but... WTFagboy says they are skeered sheetless!

The Iranian government was scared to keep them.... Originally Posted by WTF
Sounds like the Iranians were the scared ones.... Originally Posted by WTF
I guess if you're a punk all your life, you get used to being humiliated. It comes with the territory.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2016, 04:38 PM
We het our sailors back plus 5 prisoners and we got played?

Next our Pissburg crew will tell me the Steelers will win in Denver!
We het our sailors back plus 5 prisoners and we got played?

Next our Pissburg crew will tell me the Steelers will win in Denver! Originally Posted by WTF
They gave our "sailors" back after they humiliated them. And we traded 6 terrorists for 4 innocent people you idiot. I doubt if the Steelers will win tomorrow. But one things for sure, the Texans aren't playing. Because they stink. Steelers 6 SBs, Houston ZERO, the state of Texas 5. Does that make you feel better.
Got another one this afternoon.

The watchdogs now say Iran has met the conditions of the nuke deal and should get sanctions lifted.

And the Pissburgh Victims are going to have their hands full this evening.
They gave our "sailors" back after they humiliated them. And we traded 6 terrorists for 4 innocent people you idiot. I doubt if the Steelers will win tomorrow. But one things for sure, the Texans aren't playing. Because they stink. Steelers 6 SBs, Houston ZERO, the state of Texas 5. Does that make you feel better. Originally Posted by bambino
How's this sound:

Four innocents + $100 BILLIION for six criminals ....

....doesn't look good ...

.. how 'bout you get 10 guys to drive two boats over so we can snatch them ....

...and sweeten the pot for the trade!!!

10 sailors, 2 boats, 4 innocents + $100 BILLIION for 6 thugs!!!
Nanny nanny nahh nahhhh!

BTW - LlLephantMan it looks like you done pissed off another whooker. Que macho!
Got another one this afternoon.

The watchdogs now say Iran has met the conditions of the nuke deal and should get sanctions lifted.

And the Pissburgh Victims are going to have their hands full this evening. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, I will piss in your eyes. You stupid, lazy, dirty pig.
Why is this even a Conservative vs Liberal issue?

You would think that any American would take offense at being humiliated in the eyes of the World by what amounts to an Islamic Thugocracy.
You would think.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2016, 07:07 PM
What should we have done...go to war? Not accepted the sailor back? Rejected the prisoner swap?
What should we have done...go to war? Not accepted the sailor back? Rejected the prisoner swap? Originally Posted by WTF
Nothing. They've been killing our soldiers for years. What's a little humiliation matter.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2016, 07:39 PM
Nothing. They've been killing our soldiers for years. What's a little humiliation matter. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes the overthrow of Saddam emboldened Iran...
Trump said he was responsible for the prisoners being traded.