New Photos... Do You Like???

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1093

Also, sorry my most wonderful men in the world I am moving to Hawaii and Wont be in Texas any more after July 15th...

XoXoX,
Sloane
wow finally a provider that is moving to honolulu from eccie....i will have to pm you about me...
Beautiful! Have fun on the Islands! We will miss you!

xoxo
KKA
Very nice pics darlin!!!

Damn, I only got to see you that one time, but the memories will last forever!

Safe travels my dear, you will be missed!
Your pics are hot and classy all at the same time!!!!
Enjoy being the new hot/classy girl on a island!!

P.S. I'm jealous
Awwww...you're such a tease Sloan! You're killing these guys...posting your new sexy pics then telling them good-bye? (lol)

Love your new pics...hot, hot, hot! We'll all miss you...but glad I know where I can stay when I go! (wink, wink!) Good-luck Beautiful...and aloha!
  • Mokoa
  • 06-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Thank you he he he, the photos were fun! Met a great photographer and he was very professional. Sorry but Hawaii has bee calling my name for years. plus having to get tested for Cancer brought out in me whats important in life.

Live where you find peace, live for happiness and live for the love of living!!!

I am ending my tour in Houston on the 16th but I have 4 days to play with after that so who knows!!!

I have several more photos that I will post once I get them off of this Mini CD... Yeah.. ha ha ha ...

Anyone want to help me???
Well if I never see you again, "Goodbye". You're a most delightful, sexy, intelligent and beautiful Woman. My time with you will always remembered.

JJ