My Birthday Bash

My birthday is in jan im not sure when i want to throw it or where here in dallas last year my party was in nyc. This year it will be here anyone have any suggestions of places to have big bashes i'm thinking of inviting about 30-40 people... i'm thinking to throw it in Feb to let the holiday period cool down a bit...
no suggestions, you don't know me, i wouldn't be invited, couldn't come if i were invited. i am too far away!

But i appreciate your activity here, your sincerity and your posts and have noticed the threads you have started to get public discussion started! Let me say Happy Birthday early!
Thanks i appreciate the note.. I try to get on more often..... that will be one of my new years things... Spend more time on the boards...
no suggestions, you don't know me, i wouldn't be invited, couldn't come if i were invited. i am too far away!

But i appreciate your activity here, your sincerity and your posts and have noticed the threads you have started to get public discussion started! Let me say Happy Birthday early! Originally Posted by Relaxer
maybe at Collettes...i heard it was a cool club

happy early birthday baby!!