Encounter: Juicyfroot has a Big Juicy Booty!

Date: 8/1/2023
Name: Juicyfroot
User ID:: Juicyfroot
Phone: 469-209-5088 | I contacted by PM first
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?26409-Juicyfroot
City: Plano/Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Plano, TX. Preston road and W Park Blvd area.
Activities: LFK, titty grabbing and sucking, DATY, DATO, rubbing that thick body, neck sucking (she is ticklish though), 69, missionary/MISH, Lazy Dog/Prone/Downward Dog. She is top two best I have ever felt. I couldn't handle how good it felt. Amazing conversations.
Hair Length and Color: Long and black.
Age: No idea. I didn't ask. This is the Matrix. I don't believe in age. 30s-40s numbers based on other reviews?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: THICK! She is tall, as other reviews have mentioned. I think she said she is 5'10". So don't be surprised. I didn't noticed any height in that bed. I was too mesmerized by that ass. She has some stomach damage and small belly fat, but nothing that could turn me away. She has huge D size titties that were rolling and bouncing around. They are the size of melons. Her ass is very big and juicy. Not the biggest I have ever had, but still a big booty. She has thighs that mesmerize. She is soft all over. Her face looks good.

The other reviews are exaggerating and embellishing her appearance. It's a bunch of rubbish. If you like thick women like I do, you will like her. If you like a thick juicy woman who is soft and a body you can grab all over, she is for you. If you like little twig girls who are barely legal and fresh out of middle school, she is not for you. I don't know what else to tell you. She is also the first black/African/dark skin woman I have been to since I started the "hobby," which was around 2016-2017. I am glad I saw her. It was different.
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent review! 2 potential questions...

She’s a good lover.