Have you experienced Yuki or Nikita?

I recognize one of Yuki's pics, she used to have a profile here under a completely different name. Didn't look anything like the pics, she was nice but I personally found her unattractive. She also ate some dinner and I could still taste it despite her having brushed her teeth. This was earlier into my hobbying and was the first time I was so disappointed I asked to end things an hour early. No idea about the other girl

EDIT: I took another look at the profile, she didn't have that one of her face before. It does look like her face, but very photoshopped/airbrushed. I also just remembered she asked for a little extra money to take an Uber when I cut the appointment down an hour and she had warts on her toes, if I remember right? Still don't recommend her, but go for it if you want man
The face and jaw of Nikita is too strong for me, looks like a man
I recognize one of Yuki's pics, she used to have a profile here under a completely different name. Didn't look anything like the pics, she was nice but I personally found her unattractive. She also ate some dinner and I could still taste it despite her having brushed her teeth. This was earlier into my hobbying and was the first time I was so disappointed I asked to end things an hour early. No idea about the other girl

EDIT: I took another look at the profile, she didn't have that one of her face before. It does look like her face, but very photoshopped/airbrushed. I also just remembered she asked for a little extra money to take an Uber when I cut the appointment down an hour and she had warts on her toes, if I remember right? Still don't recommend her, but go for it if you want man Originally Posted by Zero the Hero
Pass. Good intel.
The face and jaw of Nikita is too strong for me, looks like a man Originally Posted by nfhs04