Name: Rain
User ID:: Rain
Phone: 469-506-6069
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...llas/148244009
City: Richardson/Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 75 and Campbell
Activities: BBBJ, titty sucking, lazy dog/prone/downward dog.
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and short.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I can't say she looks like her pictures. Most women don't. She has some belly fat that can't be seen in pictures. It drops down over her vagina from the pelvis. She has extreme stomach damage from medical conditions I can't reveal. She also has a kid, which adds to that. There was some type of a patch on her lower right ass cheek. She is a heavy smoker. She politely asked if I preferred for her to vape or smoke we*d. I told her vape. She has a tongue piercing. She has short blonde hair. The room was quite the infestation.
Recommendation: No
Jesus Christ,the number of red flags...and you still went through with it.

The sad thing is there's someone reading this and still wants to see her.
Oh boy ….
PRIVATE]Man I ain't ever been that horny[[/PRIVATE]
I get really horny and make bad decisions all the time. However, I have never been that horny! Room would have made me leave and if for some reason I made it past that, the belly hanging down to her knees surely would have knocked me to my senses.
I get really horny and make bad decisions all the time. However, I have never been that horny! Room would have made me leave and if for some reason I made it past that, the belly hanging down to her knees surely would have knocked me to my senses. Originally Posted by Dog2000
Do you remember the handle of the guy who always saw street girls, and questionable ladies, always wrote epic reviews? He announced he was quitting a couple of months before he ''retired'', and did, in fact, quit. It was not Logan, but very similar. He quit around the time you joined?

His final review was not unlike this one

Do you remember the handle of the guy who always saw street girls, and questionable ladies, always wrote epic reviews? He announced he was quitting a couple of months before he ''retired'', and did, in fact, quit. It was not Logan, but very similar. He quit around the time you joined?

His final review was not unlike this one

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
lmao that sounds like me