User ID:: 439809
Phone: 504-952-3366
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Tyler
State: Texas
Address: North of Tyler
Activities: LFK, BBJ, Handy, Cowgirl, Doggie, Toys
Hair Length and Color: Light Brunette Shoulder Length, had it up.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5”6, nice Enhanced breast. Great for grabbing, just avoid the right nipple. Nice relaxing BBJ. Nice ass to look at in cowgirl. Had a few hickups in our visit, but Rhea was able to pull everything together for a nice time.
Recommendation: Yes
No ROS? How about those hiccups?
A link to her showcase is in my review. I am already looking forward to her return to Tyler.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2382600

JJ69 ... I certainly appreciate the attempt with the review. She is a wonderful woman and an amazing experience. I always suggest including a link to her showcase. For ROS, it doesn't have to be as long winded as I am in my reviews but do please put some kind of detail regarding your encounter. The ROS Section is an area that can ONLY BE read by Premium Access Members.

Looking forward to more reviews from you JJ69. We need more Tyler Hobbiest. Let me know if I can ever help with any questions you might have.
  • JJ69
  • 08-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the help man. I am getting ROS worked out now.
Thanks for the help man. I am getting ROS worked out now. Originally Posted by JJ69

Just remember that activities go in your ROS Section. Half of what you have in Physical Description Section should probably be in your ROS Section. You will learn and get better once you have achieved Premium Access, can actually see other ROS in other Encounter Reports, and have written more Encounter Reports yourself.

Good luck man!!