Is there anyone that likes to take roleplay to another level?

I mean to have fun while doing the foreplay.. Wear a mask tiara hair piece or crown.. Maybe play sheriff and bad girl. Before you badmouthing my openness asking.. I met a security guard and we had a blast on the job of a building downtown Dallas while he was on the job on the 11 floor on the night shift. Not saying I'll do that for everyone but roleplay can be hot..

So is there any men into this? If woman and if so have you done it and what was you favorite role?
I wore a banana suit and "peanut butter jelly time" was the safety phrase. Things got weird after that
Lol that a creative one!!!
I wore a banana suit and "peanut butter jelly time" was the safety phrase. Things got weird after that Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Who was Elvis in that scenario?
I had an awesome vampire roleplaying session with AlurringStacy a while back. She dressed up, the whole nine!!! It turned out to be a sweaty intense awesome session!!
I have this fun ongoing role play session twice a month with someone who loves me being "Jenny" his step-daughter's best friend and neighbor.

He >punishes< me when he hears of my bad behavior and rewards me when I'm good. The more "Jenny" gets comfortable, the more interesting it gets.

I have a feeling he will be pursuing his stepdaughter next...
I wore a banana suit and "peanut butter jelly time" was the safety phrase. Things got weird after that Originally Posted by mrredcat43

For the love of Gawd, please wear this and come see me!
For the love of Gawd, please wear this and come see me! Originally Posted by berkleigh

Next time I'm in Dallas, I'll make it happen
I was a head doctor and wore a doctor outfit and gave the best oral to well known men...when I bent over my ass was busting out of my doctor skirt...I had red hair and black lipstick