Time wasters walk of shame

Hey ladies I don't know about you but I'm fed up with the time wasters lately!
You gents should be fed up too .
These men are the reasons some have to ask for deposits now .
Feel Free to post your time wasters handles here with a small explanation of why they are labeled as such.

Popslicker: Has contacted me since
June of 2023 .
He finally screened and books today just to NCNS me.
TIME WASTER WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
This needs to apply to providers as well
This needs to apply to providers as well Originally Posted by Y Guy58
Yes ofcourse and that's what reviews are for.
Yes ofcourse and that's what reviews are for. Originally Posted by Hot Summer
Well, NO you can't do a review if you didn't have an encounter. Actually got NCNS by a gal Sunday am. All confirmed saturday evening with some fun and flirty texts. Said she would send me her ETA in the am, and then crickets. First time in a couple of years for me, because I do my homework, and she has a good rep, (supposedly). Left me holding the bag for my hotel, and not a word. Sent her a positive text just checking to see if she was okay. Crickets. Sent her the same message here today, again just checking to see if she was okay. She logged on here today, and again crickets. Time wasting AND double booking goes both ways. It takes two to dance....
^^^^^ But the difference between you and Summer is that Summer named names.
^^^^^ But the difference between you and Summer is that Summer named names. Originally Posted by NordicJag
To be fair I thought I would give her a couple more days to reach out in case there really was an issue. Thought I would address that it is an issue that goes both ways though. Just from talking on the boards though it seems thats not only do BOTH sides NCNS, but some double book to cover their asses just in case of this. Kind of a mess at this point.
Well, NO you can't do a review if you didn't have an encounter. Actually got NCNS by a gal Sunday am. All confirmed saturday evening with some fun and flirty texts. Said she would send me her ETA in the am, and then crickets. First time in a couple of years for me, because I do my homework, and she has a good rep, (supposedly). Left me holding the bag for my hotel, and not a word. Sent her a positive text just checking to see if she was okay. Crickets. Sent her the same message here today, again just checking to see if she was okay. She logged on here today, and again crickets. Time wasting AND double booking goes both ways. It takes two to dance.... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Oh I guess you're right about the reviews but you can always hold her accountable here or the men's lounge.
I myself have had enough & she is most definitely a time Waster.
I'm sorry that happened to you its very disrespectful to treat someone like that.
Male or female it doesn't matter.
Respect is a two way street
I agree Summer, and thank you. Unfortunately this has only continued to get worse the last couple of years. I've talk to several providers and gents the last couple of years on national forums who have admitted to double booking to assure that someone shows up when they have the time invested for an encounter. Of course that's only multiplied the problem because then in each instance someone is getting the NCNS or late cancel for sure. Everyone's time is important, and more respect is needed from both sides. I certainly understand that the ladies have additional expenses involved many times in preparation, but gents have investment as well, sometimes financially and certainly in time as well. Hope the gents in your area treat you well.
I agree Summer, and thank you. Unfortunately this has only continued to get worse the last couple of years. I've talk to several providers and gents the last couple of years on national forums who have admitted to double booking to assure that someone shows up when they have the time invested for an encounter. Of course that's only multiplied the problem because then in each instance someone is getting the NCNS or late cancel for sure. Everyone's time is important, and more respect is needed from both sides. I certainly understand that the ladies have additional expenses involved many times in preparation, but gents have investment as well, sometimes financially and certainly in time as well. Hope the gents in your area treat you well. Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Yes it's the wild west out here lol ..

This is why we have started with deposits , double booking isn't really an option for someone like me, being a low volume provider and all .
I respect my clients so I'm treated very well, thank you sweetheart.
I hope you find a better provider to invest in.
Thank you hon. I have a number of wonderful regular long time friends. Of course occasionally we all feel the wanderlust and enjoy the rush, thrill, what have you of meeting someone new. If I make it down your way we will have to see just what we can stir up for an evening Be well, and be safe out there..
Good discussion. I agree, I hate when people don't answer back or blow off a appt. A problem I have and have yet to find a good answer to is how long to wait on a provider till reaching out to another?

Multiple times I have messaged, waited 30 mins then messaged another and when I have it set up, first one finally answers. I always answer back but they find it kind of annoying at times. I wish there was a etiquette. I try asking if they are available now, but some still answer back up to hours later.
Good discussion. I agree, I hate when people don't answer back or blow off a appt. A problem I have and have yet to find a good answer to is how long to wait on a provider till reaching out to another?

Multiple times I have messaged, waited 30 mins then messaged another and when I have it set up, first one finally answers. I always answer back but they find it kind of annoying at times. I wish there was a etiquette. I try asking if they are available now, but some still answer back up to hours later. Originally Posted by Rooter
I wait at least an hour, maybe a little more. If the lady is in the middle of a session, she may not be able to respond right away. I'm sure you wouldn't want a provider you're visiting constantly checking her phone and answering texts or calls on your dime. Or, it could be that there is a real world situation that makes it impossible to respond right away. Some of us may tend to forget that they have lives outside the hobby just like we do.
I agree with usually giving it an hour or so, as a provider I hope they understand though that we may message two or three ladies to hopefully get a response from one. But I will always respond with something like “oh sorry, I wasn’t trying to rush you, I had a limited amount of time and my window has closed, but I’d love to try again another day!” Some girls get upset about this but most understand. I also think many ladies won’t reply after a few hours because they don’t know if you’re still able to get messages without causing problems.

Multiple times I have messaged, waited 30 mins then messaged another and when I
have it set up, first one finally answers. I always answer back but they find it kind of annoying at times. I wish there was a
etiquette. I try asking if they are
available now, but some still answer back up to hours later. Originally Posted by Rooter
This really isn't a time waster situation.
That's more of just an inconvenience with booking because you want instant response.
I call those dick emergencies & you should definitely make sure your provider offers no notice appointments.
This gent actually contacted me for over 7 months before ncns .
So he wasted all that time then books me to take up my schedule which wasted more of my time .
I wait at least an hour, maybe a little more. If the lady is in the middle of a session, she may not be able to respond right away. I'm sure you wouldn't want a provider you're visiting constantly checking her phone and answering texts or calls on your dime. Or, it could be that there is a real world situation that makes it impossible to respond right away. Some of us may tend to forget that they have lives outside the hobby just like we do. Originally Posted by mizurymule
We were discussing NCNS, or wasting their time, not trying to book. If you booked a lady and she doesn't respond that has nothing to do with waiting an hour, thats supposed to be YOUR hour.....