Advice on ads, my 2 cents

So I figured I’d throw out some thoughts I have on adds, specifically stg, even though nobody asked. Haha!

First, please use a name in your ads ladies! If I call or text I want to make sure I have the right person first. “Hey there, is this Amy?” Etc. I can’t really say “hey is this big booty cum slut?” With any level of discretion… same with no name ads. I don’t want to call and say “hi, i saw your ad on skip the games… Once I actually scheduled with someone who didn’t have a name listed and accidentally knocked on the wrong door, they asked who I was looking for and I panicked and said “I don’t know”. Ugh. Stupid.

Second, the scam red flags (for me) are highly professional photos, probably a scam. An actual picture of the hooha but not the face, I don’t mind no face. That makes sense… but if I see the goods I assume it’s fake. Also any ig, Snapchat, or onlyfans handle. I assume it’s a scam/fake.

Anything else stick out to you all as red flags? Ladies, what’s a red flag when guys message?
Sometimes the best advice is the advice no one asked for.....I call it "free chicken!"

Wise words Wahoo. Since YOU asked...my red flag is when location (or in the written portion) just says "Downtown". Even though the search criteria is by city, there are often multiple cities represented so just saying "downtown" makes my spidy sense go off.

Another red flag for me is when the post is overly vulgar and direct.....something like, “Horny mom wants your cock right now in her ass“. (This does not apply to "Dirty Cum Slut" although I really avoided that ad until after seeing reviews).

One more red flag for me is when the post shows overly sexualized photos or actual scenes of sexual intercourse. I think the legitimate providers are a little more discreet.

Finally, my big red flag is when the post is too good to be true. If photos in the post look like Playboy models, and the post says they offer $50 QV, move on. I'm sure those photos stolen from somewhere on the Internet.

I often lean on giving the benefit of the doubt to the ladies. I give them a lot of respect and assume they are legit. But it is a scary thing to meet a random person based on an ad. That's probably why I lean more to the AMP. However, my tastes are becoming more refined, and now I am much more inclined to meet a lady with an ad somewhere.....without any red flags.

Like Wahoo, I'm interested in what you ladies have to say are your red flags when someone contacts you?
Ads that are a laundry list of don’ts. Not so much a red flag as just a huge turnoff. One or two don’ts can be understandable but ads that read like a diatribe with a long list of don’ts suggest that it’s likely going to be a less than optimal visit.
Only thing I disagree with is the mention of onlyfans - I know some legit ladies with accounts and I like that they're there when we can't meet in person.
Ads that are a laundry list of don’ts. Not so much a red flag as just a huge turnoff. One or two don’ts can be understandable but ads that read like a diatribe with a long list of don’ts suggest that it’s likely going to be a less than optimal visit. Originally Posted by Skier68
I agree. I simpl don't play that game and move on i don't need that type of bullshit
The biggest “don’t” red flag for me is “I DONT HOST. IDONT HOST” not that I care about them hosting but I tried contacting her once and it was an awful experience. So that one is a red flag for me. ��
My red flags are any kind of incriminating questions what SO ever .
That's the first thing LE does when contacting us .
So its a Huge red flag !!
Its best just to do your own research on what the provider offers if you have any questions.
One of my red flags is seeing the exact same wording and fonts in 6 or 7 ads in a row with different women in the ad.
My red flags are any kind of incriminating questions what SO ever .
That's the first thing LE does when contacting us .
So its a Huge red flag !!
It’s best just to do your own research on what the provider offers if you have any questions. Originally Posted by Hot Summer

ABSOLUTELY 💯