Have you really seen it all?

Just curious...we tend to think that many providers have perhaps "seen it all" or "been there, done that". Makes me wonder, going beyond the girl-girl doubles thing with another provider, what kind of fantasies you providers might have? Let's hear it!
a gang bang sounds like fun
I saw this on Entourage once...fury sex where both people are wearing something like a full bunny costume...I would love to try that....or him in a real looking Superman,Spiderman or ,Batman costume.
ditto to the gang bang!!
dp...orgy...lol just all out f*ck fest
i also want to do a mfm with 2 VERY BI males...
this is my tame list
I've always wanted to seduce a genuine Amish guy....hell, at this point I'd settle for a devout Mormon. Something about dirtying them up turns me on. I'm fairly certain that makes me a fucked up person. LOL.
I've always wanted to seduce a genuine Amish guy....hell, at this point I'd settle for a devout Mormon. Something about dirtying them up turns me on. I'm fairly certain that makes me a fucked up person. LOL. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Lmao....that was just so WRONG, Reya.

Too funny,
Alisha ....xoxo
I've always wanted to seduce a genuine Amish guy....hell, at this point I'd settle for a devout Mormon. Something about dirtying them up turns me on. I'm fairly certain that makes me a fucked up person. LOL. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I went to college not too far from the Amana colonies... and went to an all boys Catholic school a good part of my boyhood. Close count?
I went to college not too far from the Amana colonies... and went to an all boys Catholic school a good part of my boyhood. Close count? Originally Posted by austinkboy

You've rolled in so much Dirt already Kboy you are never seeing "clean" again.
I also want a Marine,Navy,Airforce and Army man all at the same time each in their uniform....Heart issue keeps me out of the service so I like to find other ways to serve any way I can.....
Me and two other women. I want them both to be the dominant type, tie me up, and have at it. I have pretty much done everything else, and that's the only one I have left. No interest in a gang bang, but I do get off on having a ton of people watch me with another person. Sort of like an "Eyes Wide Shut" type thing.
I came close once in Joplin, MO! I also have a thing for Amish dudes, those perfectly tailored clothes, pure hearts and wicked minds! Ha! If you're a fucked up person, we are in the same boat.
LOL@ Reya- For me Hasidic Jews are a turn on. But yes, a Mormon would do

To answer the initial question I think as a provider the dates I find most refreshing are those that though we are two strangers- it feels like we are making love. I am as wild and kinky as it gets but nothing beats a real connection.
London +1 on the watching! That has always seemed pretty hot! Idea's are cooking now....
No Buddhist monk?
Ummmm I'm Buddhist myself so that might be a bit too taboo, even for me.

Hahaha....nah, I just thought about it and I'd totally do it if I got the chance.

No Buddhist monk? Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor