New phone!!!::: Lost all contacts:: Ladies' and Gents' numbers needed.

Hey Gents
Just wanted to send out a quick note that my iphone contacts couldnt be saved. Im having to start all over again.

If you have my number please text me with your name so i can save it. Also you can email me with your number, and i can save it that way.

I also wanted to apologize for not being able to get back to any emails, i usually can from phone quickly but couldnt for obvious reasons.

Tom I will have much more time to answer back and set for the week.

Thanks for helping me out.

Girls, who have my number and i speak to frequently please txt me again so i can save yours too!!! thanks!!

If i didn't reply to your text the past couple of days, now you know.lol

xoxo

ExoticEzra@yahoo.com
Hey Gents
Just wanted to send out a quick note that my iphone contacts couldnt be saved. Im having to start all over again.

If you have my number please text me with your name so i can save it. Also you can email me with your number, and i can save it that way.

I also wanted to apologize for not being able to get back to any emails, i usually can from phone quickly but couldnt for obvious reasons.

Tom I will have much more time to answer back and set for the week.

Thanks for helping me out.

Girls, who have my number and i speak to frequently please txt me again so i can save yours too!!! thanks!!

If i didn't reply to your text the past couple of days, now you know.lol

xoxo

ExoticEzra@yahoo.com Originally Posted by ExoticEzra

If you missed people's emails, wouldn't it make sense to email them back? Not everyone who sends you an email checks the coed boards. You could probably just post this in your sig line, place another ad, oh snap... you just did.....

sixx
  • Romy
  • 12-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Hey girl sorry to hear that. Will PM you my number.
I seriously doubt if you have gotten my number once, you would get it again. "Lost all contacts" could simply mean "left phone carelessly at a bar and oops, it went missing." Just keeping myself safe.
hahah...no the broken iphone is still in my possession. no Im not careless, the phone i had for 2 years rolled over and died. yes have new iphone. fortunately everything was backed up and switched over. I initially thought i may not be able to switch but i did. Thank you boys and girls! wzrainer:: yup youre real safe! lmao
sixxbach::: this is how i chose to let them know, it was successful, moving on.