Food poisioned blahhh

Hey ya'll for those who tried to get a hold of me I had bad food poisioning from the stupid Jack and the Box yesterday, so needless to say I felt like I was on death door way. Nothing about me at all was remotely attractive at all.
I am sorry for all that tried to get a hold of me for any reason, I was not interested at all in my phone or computer. I woke up at 4 am today hungry and thirsty and was able to keep everything down and I feel so much better now so. Thanks ya'll. And lets have an awesome day.
Was it the tacos? They are good, but kick my ass from time to time.

Glad to hear you are better.

sixx
Been there. Glad you're feeling better. Make sure you don't get dehydrated.
No not the tacos the damn frisco. Never again, and I was very dehydrated but I am better now thanks
I have gotten food poisoning from them atleast 3 times and will never eat from there again. I hope you feel better I lived off gatorade and saltines for 3 days.
I will never be eatting there ever again, the shitty thing is whoever was on the phone when I called them basically told me " its your problem" So today I made it theres and I went in there, didnt get much done lol they asked me if I wanted a free meal ha, I said hell no, so all they did was give me my money back lol
Glad your feeling better today.
Blame it on Jack in the Box.....
  • Loxly
  • 12-31-2013, 03:26 PM
Well.... look on the bright side. No one can ever tell you again that "You don't know Jack!"
it was jack in the crack. Just thinking of it makes my stomach turn and I feel ill again lol
And they couldnt say that before this happened lol I have known lots of jacks in my time lol
Report it to the health department. Probably nothing will happen unless they get a lot of reports, but report it anyway. Maybe there has been a rash of such things.

You should know their history. "Jack" is an Australian slang expression for barfing, and "box" is Australian slang for the toilet.

Just kidding.
well both were areally big part of my life yesterday lol
That's good to know, I could lose an extra couple of pounds ...
Any preferred "we will food poison you" JitB ???
Had it twice. You know about three hours after you eat. Your stomach is turning upside down. About 8-12 hours of complete misery.
This was like 45 mins and I was feeling like someone kicked me in my stomach, 3-4 hours praying to god that if he wanted me to just take me lol