Question for the Ladies

I am asking your input for my brother. He knows I hobby and I recently found out he does too. My brother is not aware of our wonderful little community here and I am seeking your advice before I tell him about it. You see my brother is a cop! I know not what any of us want to hear but he has been playing for years mostly through backpage but it has gotten dangerous for him. He is afraid of being caught up and loosing his job which would also lead to him loosing his SO. My question for the ladies is are there any that would be willing to see him or is this an absolute no fly zone. If he were to play here he would most definitely keep to a limited number of providers and only see well established providers. He Kees asking me where I find all the amazing ladies I find. I keep telling him to stick with SC and AMP and find them that way. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. And have no fear my lips are sealed about this site and would only provide recommendations based on the ladies who would be willing to see him.
First, he must be a lousy cop if he does not know of this site and he's been on BP for years. Many BP ads mention this site and include images of the eccie logo.

Second, when he does get busted and his job is on the line, guess what well established providers with private incalls he's going to roll over on and turn in when it comes time to cut a deal?
For some reason this reminds me of the parable about the scorpion that hitched a ride across the pond from the frog.

I expect it ends about the same too.

"my brother" the harmless cop
Sound advice thus far. He may be a lousy cop, or he may just claim not to know of any site other than BP. It may be best that he stays with the advice I have given him already and stay in the AMP and SC scene. I thought there may be a lady or two who would find it intriguing at least.
No ladies will comment on this thread and your name is probably already on the DNS list
I was afraid that would happen but as the saying goes, no good deed goes unpunished. Should have just let him figure it out on his own.
Cops pick up chicks all the time. They call them badge bunnies. That's my .02
Wojo on the old Barney Miller show enjoyed the hobby.