What the heck is going on San Antonio!!!

So I have been here a couple days and so far EVERYONE on eccie has canceled or stood me up and not even replied. Like what the heck is happening. I came out here like 4 years ago and it used to be safe and reliable now it has gone completely down hill what the hell??...
Really sorry. You are definitely seeing the wrong side of our town. I hope it improves.
That sucks - sorry to hear it.
I seem to be having the same problem & it sucks. Not sure what's going on with these gentleman on here lately. I really hope that it gets better.
Happens on both sides. My last four dates have been cancelled or NCNS.
S I came out here like 4 years ago and it used to be safe Originally Posted by SummerRain92
How is it not safe now?
Well, I've given up hobbying in San Antonio altogether - too many NCNSs, other safety issues which I cannot mention or I will accumulate more points and maybe be hit with the bitch ban hammer again.

Sorry for your experience, but I don't care who is visiting, I won't see anyone in San Antonio. Just too many bad experiences.
Such asshat behavior hurts both mongers and providers. Sorry that you're having to endure this inexcusable negative side of SA.
Sorry your trip has not been great. Seems like a lot of ladies share the same sentiments on the current hobby climate in SA. There are some really great gents here just a whole lot of BS to navigate through. Reading these experiences makes me even more thankful for my incredible regulars.

Hope it gets better for you!
SA has a bad rep for this happening, amoungst other things.
It’s why many providers don’t go further south than Austin.
Humm... I am sure the cancellations happen in all cities. Not just SA. I do not know the reason for your cancellations on ECCIE. But to lump in the word SAFE is another issue and thread. The issue is that you have is cancellations. BTW since you mention ECCIE are you getting cancellations on another site? And yes it happens on both side. I have scheduled recently with providers and days prior received no replies to my attempts at confirmations. I moved on and rescheduled with other providers who replied and I have seen and been happy with the encounters
its tax time
I'm sorry for your experience however this doesn't board well for you

Activities: None. That’s right. No activities. She completely stood me up and “went dark” at agreed appointment time. Then she did it again the next night.
So I have been here a couple days and so far EVERYONE on eccie has canceled or stood me up and not even replied. Like what the heck is happening. I came out here like 4 years ago and it used to be safe and reliable now it has gone completely down hill what the hell??... Originally Posted by SummerRain92
Yeah it absolutely blows (pardon the pun) right now...too much GVS, out of town providers saying they are coming (nobody fucking cares unless you're here) and too much of the nasty ISO providers (posting every fucking day)