GREAT PRICES AND SERVICE ON ALL YOUR WEB NEEDS!

computer1.jpg

Deal with somebody who has been advertising on the web for over 10 years. (This includes ASPD, ERAPS, ECCIE, Midnight Live, and others).

You may also happen to see one of my current sponsored ads on Facebook. Same services and prices, just directed to a more general audience.

My current ads are running in USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Egypt and Germany.

I offer, what I believe, to be the best prices and services on the web for domain registrations, web hosting and ALL other web services.

No long term commitments required, as an example your hosting can be discontinued at any time without any penalty whatsoever.

Yes you can register a domain name with me and not use my hosting, but I do guarantee low prices and 99.9% uptime if you do.

Use my Website tonight program and you can build your own website usually in less than an hour.

There are over 1500, fully customizable templates available. No technical knowledge is required. You do not need to have any knowledge of HTML.

It will not look anything like those cookie cutter sites so many use.

This has the potential to save you hundreds of Dollars, Euros, Pounds, Etc. over having someone else building a site for you.

If you do find you need a little help I offer FREE TECH SUPPORT.

This is available to you 24/7 365 days a year by phone or email.

My services are available ANYPLACE in the world, and you can pay in your local currency in most cases. You can pay by all major credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, or your bank account.

Automatic billing is available, but NEVER required.

I have some great sales right now; I will keep these prices in effect for at least 6 months or more so you won’t feel pressured into having to make an immediate decision.

Please take a look:

http://www.jacksdeepdiscountdomains.c om/

Have you ever thought of having your own Web services business selling the same services I do?

Now this is not some get rich quick scheme just an opportunity to build a viable business over time.

We will provide you with a customizable web site and do ALL the back end work like collecting payments including billing, providing tech support, Customer service etc.

You can set your own prices within certain ranges.

The only thing you will need to be concerned about is finding your customers. Because of our fantastic customer service, and low prices most of your customers will renew over the years as their services expire.

All of our services are available worldwide, and international customers can, in most case, Pay in their own currency.

You pay one low annual fee for this (two plans available). There are NO other charges.

If this sounds interesting to you please take a look:

http://www.aaaresellers.com/

XX
I have added today the following countries to my Facebook sponsored ad campaign for my web services.

Egypt, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Falkland Islands, China, Brazil, Argentina, Chile.
Plus the orginal USA, Canada, UK, South Africa, Germany Australia, New Zealand.

Today alone as of 1 PM it has had almost 70,000 views. I find this amazing.