Need a resort?

Ladies,

I am a shareholder in a super elite 5 star resort in the Dominican Republic. I can put in up to a 6 bedroom villa with a private pool, with breakfast cooked to order each morning in the villa. For 57.50 per day, it becomes all inclusive, with dining each night in a 5 star restaurant, all food and drinks, private beach. Anyway you get the picture, PM me for details.
sounds hot
Um there is nothing Super Elite in the DR and they are mostly all inclusive. Take it from a lady with 39 different stamps on her passport. If you want to sell or rent that's fine but "super elite" no way. Nevis, Mystique, Cayo Espanto, yes. Sell it to Funjet or another company that has a charter there. You should have no problems, it is their high season.
Well, you are not the only one with many stamps on your passport. Lifestyles Hacienda resort is brand new, and is indeed as I described it. It is located in a third world country, but the resort itself is top flight. Try it before you knock it miss know it all.
Well, you are not the only one with many stamps on your passport. Lifestyles Hacienda resort is brand new, and is indeed as I described it. It is located in a third world country, but the resort itself is top flight. Try it before you knock it miss know it all. Originally Posted by shagnasty
http://www.lhvcresorts.com/crown_villas_prices.html

Looks nice