Comer and Grassley Get Egg’d.

FBI charges the great republican informant who told them and the FBI for completely lying about Biden.

Republicans truly are the dumbedt motherfuckers

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fb...5d9ae349&ei=23
And that's why we laugh...
Even when the mega nuts reveal confidential info(again n again) that the country has an emergency pending threat to the country. But we will take care of it and keep the country safe. Just another good lie for those mega nuts

I'm just glad I don't have to smell their desperation sweat
That post will probably get me bam bam again lol. Unless the mod is smart enough to figure out I was laughing at the no gate Comer. Oh well life goes on. Im not one of the 24/7/365 junkies on here
Double and triple down they will. Like Salty says, just keep waiting.

I'm sure, absolutely positive, the Bidens are corrupt. Keep waiting. I'll plant something if I have to.

That's the next step for the power-hungry MAGAtards.
Confers up facts that should have Adam Shit in prison.

Did Comer or Grassley make up the allegations? Did either pay the whistleblower? If not , they weren’t egged
BTW love who you chose to use as a link, such a credible sourse
  • Tiny
  • 02-15-2024, 05:14 PM
I'm assuming Smirnov was the confidential informant that's the subject of this FBI Form FD 1023,

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/imo/...ey_-_biden.pdf

If so, and if Weiss' allegations are true, this does indeed blow a big hole in the case against Joe Biden. Before I saw the FD 1023, I thought the claims against Joe, including that he worked to have Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin fired on Burisma's behalf, were complete bull shit. After reading it though I became an agnostic. Now I'm strongly leaning towards bull shit.
Well it seems that Republicans can't help themselves.
When it comes to Shenanigans, Biden and Trump, the liars is simply on wash rinse and repeat. How many liars are pleading to perjuring themselves?

Weisselberg, Smirnov, Stone, Flynn, Manafort, Giuliani and soon more and more ppl will be coming out.

How many people have pled guilty in the Georgia case, attorneys, bail bondsman, - how many more liars do we need to process before the GOP gets that Donald Trump and his followers are a bunch of fucking liars?

I'll wait to see when a court of law convicts the Democrats of doing this, but it's ridiculous how many are all circled around the Trump encampment, and are found guilty! I would think even our little maga friends on this site are somewhat upset and perplexed at the sheer numbers of ppl who have been caught. If you're not, you're in the CULT way too deep.
Just wait…
Confers up facts that should have Adam Shit in prison.

Did Comer or Grassley make up the allegations? Did either pay the whistleblower? If not , they weren’t egged
BTW love who you chose to use as a link, such a credible sourse Originally Posted by oilfieldace
You didn’t see it on Newsmax or OANN?

Tucker didn’t discuss it?

Then it can’t be true!
... You lads surely make me laugh...

... It's not Comer and the House Oversight Committee who got
played - it's the FBI - it was THEIR Informant. ...

But then there are several others - Tony Bobulinski and
former business partners of Hunter - that have testified
with direct knowledge of Joe's involvement.

... Let's see IF the fellows at the FBI are laughing at that.

#### Salty
They didn't have direct knowledge. They lied too.
More lies Salty, none of them testified to any direct knowledge of Joe Biden being involved. In fact, no one has testified to that, ever. You should stop lying, or is that possible?
Hmmm... did Democrat Jamie Raskin once call Smirnov a "very credible" source? Has the guy been on the FBI payroll since 2010 and all of a sudden now he's a liar?

Please tell me more!

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6347059680112
Is this a rumor or was he charged?

That lying sack of shit was charged.

Again, Biden should sue the shit out of him.
I always find it interesting how many people are incensed over the russia/trump collusion scandal but are adamant that there is some kind of biden family money syndicate conspiracy going on.

It’s the worst kind of confirmation bias. Both sides want their beliefs to be valid so they pursue these biased investigations regardless of how absurd they really are.