Name: Kimmy_From_DFW
User ID:: 382173
Phone: (682) 352-5785
Email Address: PM her
URL / Website: -
City: Lake Worth
State: Texas
Address: Discreet incall, easy to find
Activities: Body/breast worship, SE, BBBJ, Russian, DATY, CFS (Mish, CG, K9), MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5", 120 lbs. 36DD-24-32. Thin build, with awesome natural DDs. A few tattoos. Shaved kitty.
Recommendation: Yes
  • ZZZZZ
  • 08-15-2018, 09:20 PM
I saw her a few weeks ago. I was unimpressed, but I decided against a NO review because she was friendly enough and promised to help me out with verification with other girls. She has not upheld her promise. She hasn't replied to any of the other girls who have contacted her for verification.

She was a cool chick to talk to but her big soupy tits were a disaster and that pussy STUNK. I started mish, got a wiff, and knew immediately if I didn't try to finish fast as possible that the smell wafting from her box was going to kill my boner, so I went for the sprint finish. Went to the bathroom to remove the hat where I got another wiff of the rotten box. Couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Again, nice girl to talk to but not worth the $150 I spent. I'm not gonna leave her an official NO review but I was tempted.
nice
Yikes
THX for the insight ZZZZZ