Date: 4-7-22
Name: Jamie
Phone: 501-426-0081
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...e/707535826732
City: Conway
State: Arkansas
Address: Incall off Dave Ward
Activities: DATY, her texting the whole time. Definitely no GFE and no IOP at all.
Hair Length and Color: Brown up in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty girl, young, early to mid 20’s, about 5’2” and less then 100 lbs, definite spinner. She has nice legs, a pretty face with a college girl look in her glasses. Has some baby damage but nothing to deflect from her looks. Very attractive girl. Just needs to work on her attitude and absolutely no IOP which does detract from her attractiveness.
Recommendation: No
Well she was texting me and telling me how some guy did not know how to eat pussy and she could not wait to get rid of him so I could come over and make her cum.

LOL Just joshing you, never met the lady.
Forgive my asking: what is “IOP”?
Forgive my asking: what is “IOP”? Originally Posted by Ruston
Illusion of passion...aka I like my job and am enjoying the work
Damn, dude! I think I'd rather pound one out rather than this bullshit. I'm sorry my man.
Damnit too bad about her. One thing I know if you put a no then I know for a fact that it would be hopeless to try. You are the most optimistic reviewer on here.
Well she was texting me and telling me how some guy did not know how to eat pussy and she could not wait to get rid of him so I could come over and make her cum.

LOL Just joshing you, never met the lady. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
You are right Baconman, I always try to give them a chance and offered to let her make it up. I try to do reviews that help the ladies so it takes a lot for me to post a no review.
With the review you gave and the list of services she has on her ad....what a waste.

People should know when to take a time out and re-establish their goals. Even if you need the $$$ and you can't put forth the effort, you should be somewhere else.

LOL Just joshing you, never met the lady. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Savage LOL
If anyone does decide to go ahead after all this warning, one more thing to watch for:

That phone that she waves around and plays with while she’s getting fucked…a large percentage of the time, she’s recording on Snapchat and putting it out there on her story.

No telling how many she has out there…and while she’s pretty good at not including faces, she’s not perfect.

Just felt y’all might want to know that detail…
If anyone does decide to go ahead after all this warning, one more thing to watch for:

That phone that she waves around and plays with while she’s getting fucked…a large percentage of the time, she’s recording on Snapchat and putting it out there on her story.

No telling how many she has out there…and while she’s pretty good at not including faces, she’s not perfect.

Just felt y’all might want to know that detail… Originally Posted by CH Luke
That’s interesting and scary to know. You have me wondering if she was texting or recording now. I hope now she was just texting.

you are safe, brother.