• 03-14-2017, 01:22 PM
https://m.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=35828 4#results
CBJ, sadly.
Bad link
Bad link Originally Posted by i-town
Here ya go. Plus, this belongs in Co-Ed:
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=119076
What is this? Review?

I have seen her about 15 times in 3 years and Cover Me the first 8 or 9 I didn't even get a BJ. I was just there to bang the hell out of a hot blonde haired bloe eyed Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. And I did. And it was great because she is an absolutely amazing fuck. Only girl that can make me come in a condom ( I usually have to pull out and get a HJ. But she makes me finish in condom.

Anyway I always presumed she didn't even like BJ's and thus CBJ but we talked about it and she said she actually like it just covered. So we tried and I have been getting cbj from her the last 6 times and she provides enough enthusiasm and it works pretty good. I'm like most guys here who will skip a cbj girl. But I won't ever miss her when she comes/
Yeah, saw her in Austin about three months ago. CBJ, but I don't care. I enjoyed playing with everything else.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-14-2017, 10:58 PM
Not a review.

Moved to the proper forum.
Would love to see her and Hollywood101 in a duo.
No way, she is good looking but I prefer masterbating to CBJ. She made you cum in condom because she does not want to touch your cock. I will never understand men wanting to be liked so much by a beautiful woman that they are willing to pay $300 to not get a BJ and not have her touch them. From the 15 times you saw her you laid what? $4500 total and got 6 shitty ass CBJs, who said it is cheaper to see providers than it is to date. I can do one expensive dinner, get a BBBJ have her give me uncovered HJ and let my juice fly everywhere, and she will put on my condom instead of hand me and say "here you go." She will also clean me and the room up afterwards. I would never see this lady nor ever pay for her lackluster service.
  • ttmax
  • 03-15-2017, 07:11 AM
Yeah! visit about three years ago! Fabulous!