How many infractions do you have

I have 7 from the mods..I think if you get 10 you should get a free hhr with your favorite provider. That mokoa lady or dude gave me my 7th tonight..like a American outlaw jimmy maxwell for escapes..https://youtu.be/NMQHqCJD6W0
Call a waaaambulance.
Over/under?
I mis-read the title of this thread. I thought it was asking how many infections you had - talk about self-screening!
I have 7 from the mods..I think if you get 10 you should get a free hhr with your favorite provider. That mokoa lady or dude gave me my 7th tonight..like a American outlaw jimmy maxwell for escapes..https://youtu.be/NMQHqCJD6W0 Originally Posted by skidmark210
And here he is again. More fucking whining.

This is just sad.
I have only 1...
I have been pointed by Mokoa & OT but I'm not on here whining about it. Stop taking up bandwidth on here whining about the Mods. and go hustle some streetwalker that you can creampie.
I have been pointed by Mokoa & OT but I'm not on here whining about it. Stop taking up bandwidth on here whining about the Mods. and go hustle some streetwalker that you can creampie. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
So funny you claim to love doc holiday but you bow down to the establishment which he fought against..looser
And here he is again. More fucking whining.

This is just sad. Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie
who's crying? I was just asking a question ..did you wanna cry about something? Let me hold your hand
I have been pointed by Mokoa & OT but I'm not on here whining about it. Stop taking up bandwidth on here whining about the Mods. and go hustle some streetwalker that you can creampie. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
I thought bandwidth stopped with aol..your 1 jeoulous dude ant you?just becAuse I creampied over a thousand chicks with a clean bill of health and in better shape then you..you pull your doc holiday post all day with good day sir in it.. Doeant mean you get a free candy and bullet..go back to the 1800s...asshole
I thought bandwidth stopped with aol..your 1 jeoulous dude ant you?just becAuse I creampied over a thousand chicks with a clean bill of health and in better shape then you..you pull your doc holiday post all day with good day sir in it.. Doeant mean you get a free candy and bullet..go back to the 1800s...asshole Originally Posted by skidmark210
Hey, most everyone is in better shape than he is. Not nice to pick on him like that
Call a waaaambulance. Originally Posted by rockerrick
LOL!
who's crying? I was just asking a question ..did you wanna cry about something? Let me hold your hand Originally Posted by skidmark210
Lmao!!!