Who makes the most money?

The wacko cunt claims I'm 90 and that he makes more money than me.
Who gives a shit? Any one who posts their true net worth is a moron. Because who believes anyone who claims they make more money than others.
Everyone knows the girls with no substance abuse issues make the most.
And while the wacko cunt is a true bitch by anyone's measure, he lacks the social graces and the plumbing. He lacks an ass and sports a colostomy bag he seldom changes or cleans.

And that's it for tonight.
Attached Images File Type: jpg a colos bag.jpg (66.9 KB, 88 views)
I've seen meltdowns, but this one "takes the cake"!
There are bigger and more entertaining ones in the Dallas forum.
Pouring out your inner most thoughts on a SHMB.

I'm SOOOOOO concerned.
There are bigger and more entertaining ones in the Dallas forum. Originally Posted by pyramider
But I bet they don't get "earnings' and "net worth" confused!!!!!

Reminds me of some of his other "meltdown rants"!
actually it was you muncy that said you'd been working longer than i've been alive.

so you've been working 55 years? if you started at 18 that makes you 73? lol you are older than Ivan. congrats .. sort of. ahahaha.

meltdown
  • DSK
  • 06-24-2016, 09:05 AM
actually it was you muncy that said you'd been working longer than i've been alive.

so you've been working 55 years? if you started at 18 that makes you 73? lol you are older than Ivan. congrats .. sort of. ahahaha.

meltdown Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well, when Ekim008 stated he was 71, that was a few years ago, wasn't it?

He could be 75 or more by now....
Well, when Ekim008 stated he was 71, that was a few years ago, wasn't it?

He could be 75 or more by now.... Originally Posted by DSK
He was referring to his IQ. It's probably down in the high 50's now.
He was referring to his IQ. It's probably down in the high 50's now. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Which would be 40 points higher than yours the JL an whacoff combined.
Which would be 40 points higher than yours the JL an whacoff combined. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
They're not talking about Intrastall Quotas ... silly.

Go back to your trough, please.
actually it was you muncy that said you'd been working longer than i've been alive. Proof I said that? Of course not. Just another lie.

meltdown Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
One more claim you can't back up.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
is it? you fucking libtard. i thank you not. i do not thank your parents for spawning such an idiot. you talk big shit punk. you once said you had worked longer than me. well old bitch .. i'[m 55 so what would that make you? 90? aqhahahahaha
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
if you aren't retired by now and you are as old as you say, or in business as long as you say .. then you are loser bum.do you work at Walmart as a greeter? who cares? that's not a job loser. the Million plus i'll be worth in 10 years makes you look like the broke punk fool you are.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa
you are a Bum. and a loser. ahahaha
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
post your w-2. i''ll post mine. redacted of course. let's see who makes what. bitch
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Meltdown Alert!
The wacko cunt is losing it. Big.

Stop trying to change the subject. You want to compare money? Then start a thread.

But the coward in you will prevent the child that broke free from "manning" up to starting a new thread or staying on topic in this one.

Punk ass douche-bag.
you started this thread. who's losing it? you've lost every point you've ever tried to make on this board. and you are losing this one.
How Old Liberals Screw Over Young Liberals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmhnc4WZOdc

They're not talking about Intrastall Quotas ... silly.

Go back to your trough, please. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Gays have gay thoughts, you just outed yourself again. Go fuck yourself.
Gays have gay thoughts, you just outed yourself again. Go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
what did the idiot say? same thing the fox said.
loser

renamed "what does the Kansaass fag say?"

your ass stinks of chimp cum. kill yourself for the good of humanity.

not even Jan Goodall will attend your burial chimp.