No, The Polls Aren't Biased. Clinton Really Is Leading Trump.

HuffPollster, which aggregates hundreds of polls across nearly 100 different pollsters, finds that averaging across 2016 polls, 34.8 percent of Americans identify as Democrats and 28.7 percent identify as Republicans—roughly a six-point Democratic advantage. Here's the full article:

http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/24/...leading-trump/
The "Trump effect".

'Nuff sed.
The "Trump effect".

'Nuff sed. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

I believe these are the same pollsters that predicted a victory ....

....for the REMAINDERS in the UK!

But I hope the Clintons relax and do some more funding of their personal trust account!
HuffPollster, which aggregates hundreds of polls across nearly 100 different pollsters, finds that averaging across 2016 polls, 34.8 percent of Americans identify as Democrats and 28.7 percent identify as Republicans—roughly a six-point Democratic advantage. Here's the full article:

http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/24/...leading-trump/ Originally Posted by SassySue
The polls don't lie, but she does. What does that tell ya?

Jim
Its a HuffPo PuffHo piece.

But I'm a bit concerned. Hillary needs to be pushed to show what a tired, mistake prone candidate she is. And to have Bill undercut her. Great poll numbers means she doesn't have to campaign or debate.
Great poll numbers means she doesn't have to campaign or debate. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That was John Kerry's strategy in 2004.

And Al Gore's before that.
A big reason that Bush II won was the 2000 market bubble burst.
A big reason for Obama's win was the 2008 market slide.

I don't think Yellen is going to accommodate Trump.
A big reason that Bush II won was the 2000 market bubble burst.
A big reason for Obama's win was the 2008 market slide.

I don't think Yellen is going to accommodate Trump. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Well, we finally agree on something.
Its a HuffPo PuffHo piece.

But I'm a bit concerned. Hillary needs to be pushed to show what a tired, mistake prone candidate she is. And to have Bill undercut her. Great poll numbers means she doesn't have to campaign or debate. Originally Posted by gnadfly
No, it's an article from The Federalist, not the Huffington Post. I'm sure the polls won't stop her from campaigning or debating, or revealing her tax returns either.
No, it's an article from The Federalist, not the Huffington Post. I'm sure the polls won't stop her from campaigning or debating, or revealing her tax returns either. Originally Posted by SassySue
Hildebeest will just continue to withhold the names of the P4P supplicants and donors she after-the-fact scrubbed from her SOS appointment calendar and the text of her speeches she delivered to Wall Street bankers in exchange for high fees and donations
No, it's an article from The Federalist, not the Huffington Post. I'm sure the polls won't stop her from campaigning or debating, or revealing her tax returns either. Originally Posted by SassySue
Since they're poor and broke, they shouldn't have needed to file any returns.

Now an audit of the Trust Slush Fund will be expected along with the "matching" emails and memorandums related to the countries represented by the "donations," which includes the alleged "speaking" engagements.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/t...164125126.html

13.3 points down........ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Interesting article. More proof Trump is not qualified to be President. Way too erratic.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hilla...-brexit-2016-6
You guys cling to your polls like they're the only hope you have left.
I will explain it one more time.

Republicans expect their candidates to do what they said they will do during their campaigns and are greatly disappointed when they don't.

Democrats expect their candidates to lie and steal and they are never disappointed..