Pulling weeds gets me horny....

There.... I've said it! There's something about being outside in the fresh air, listening to the birds, & taking out any stress by pulling invasive plants out by their roots that gets me in the mood. Well, I guess its really that shower after... Washing all the sweat away, soapy hands massaging tired muscles, and a fresh razor gliding over sunkissed skin to make it smooth as silk. Makes me want to cuddle up with a good guy & get a bit "dirty" again

I know I'm a bit of an odd bird but I can't be the only one that gets turned on by a mundane task? Anyone else want to spill their secret turn on here?
Ok, I'll spill. I don't know why, but I find vacuuming erotic.
Maybe because of all of the suction.
Maybe because it seriously vibrates.
Maybe because it sounds like a vibrator.... ?
There.... I've said it! There's something about being outside in the fresh air, listening to the birds, & taking out any stress by pulling invasive plants out by their roots that gets me in the mood. Well, I guess its really that shower after... Washing all the sweat away, soapy hands massaging tired muscles, and a fresh razor gliding over sunkissed skin to make it smooth as silk. Makes me want to cuddle up with a good guy & get a bit "dirty" again

I know I'm a bit of an odd bird but I can't be the only one that gets turned on by a mundane task? Anyone else want to spill their secret turn on here? Originally Posted by atxdream

After a good hunt. A good hunt dosent mean I make a kill. Just seeing nature at its best. The harvesting of an animal is a plus. But it puts me in the mood every time.

Maybe its I love the whole living off the land idea and it makes me feel like a man more than I already do,

OK -- who wants to go hunting
PM me or email me at atxdream@gmail.com P411 Rocks! Check me out! Website with rates for ATXDream
I do NOT speak Greek and I have no desire to learn. Perfect First Contact TWITTER: ATXDream For helpful tips: Newbies Read This
Thank you for the most comprehensive newbie advice I've seen. I think it deserves a thread of its own!
... but I can't be the only one that gets turned on by a mundane task? Anyone else want to spill their secret turn on here? Originally Posted by atxdream
Okay fine...For me its washing the car.
its just HOTT.
Out in the sun..
getting all wet..

and I agree with you about getting sun kissed..it always makes me frisky!
@KenThank you sweetie, after years of explaining in length to newbies who mistakenly contact me before they have refs, I decided adding it to my website would be helpful. Quite a few of the gents I've seen over the years started as a newbie contacting me and then after following through on my steps got to see me. Made it extra special knowing that they didn't forget who gave them the advice

@ Boom - Hunting??? I'm in!!! When are we going?
@ Gent - vaccuuming? hmmm I've heard stories about young gents experimenting with their mom's vaccuum hoses LOL j/k I can def see the vibrating noises.

What about in a movie theatre? Something about the lights being low, surround sound, and being so close to the person next to you. For some reason, the mood is killed for me when the lights come on, but I guess that's why I've been known to TCB before the final scenes
Okay fine...For me its washing the car.
its just HOTT.
Out in the sun..
getting all wet..

and I agree with you about getting sun kissed..it always makes me frisky! Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
Watching you wash a car would DEF get ME hotttt!!!! Anyone want to do a Provider car wash?
Its driving for me I guess because it's just me and the road alone with my dirty mind ! Lol what can I saw pussy is always on my mind !
ATX, are you pulling up Horny Goat Weed?
So Yo Mi would pull out a benjamin or two for a provider cash wash. None of this bikini crap though. Mi talking full blown naked provider car wash. The honies who dem real as fuk freaks. That would be yo so phat and off the chainz gang. Mi would bring a few bags of cheetos for that!
@ Boom - Hunting??? I'm in!!! When are we going? Originally Posted by atxdream

Im thinking we wouldnt see any nature other than each others naked bodies LOL

We might have to go find a place to go for a little nature walk at least -- Im sure we can find some weeds for you to pull

So Yo Mi would pull out a benjamin or two for a provider cash wash. None of this bikini crap though. Mi talking full blown naked provider car wash. The honies who dem real as fuk freaks. That would be yo so phat and off the chainz gang. Mi would bring a few bags of cheetos for that! Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-biatch!

Puffy Cheetos?
Baking gets me going. Something about getting your hands all dirty and taking your time. Then when you're done there could be pie.

What about in a movie theatre? Something about the lights being low, surround sound, and being so close to the person next to you. For some reason, the mood is killed for me when the lights come on, but I guess that's why I've been known to TCB before the final scenes Originally Posted by atxdream
Atx - always wanted to try the movies. Seems like it would be fun. I actually went to the movies in the middle of the day a couple of weeks back, and walked in on some lady giving a bj to her I'm assuming SO. This was before the movie even started with the lights on. Funny thing is they saw me and didn't stop.
Hmm the thought of seeing you bending over to pull up those weeds gets me going!!

The theater can be a lot of fun to, done that a few times in my younger years...
Nice topic..
Atx - always wanted to try the movies. Seems like it would be fun. I actually went to the movies in the middle of the day a couple of weeks back, and walked in on some lady giving a bj to her I'm assuming SO. This was before the movie even started with the lights on. Funny thing is they saw me and didn't stop. Originally Posted by tallgeese
Now that is what I call Previews! Lol. Yeah, I don't know if I would call movies a "mundane activity" IJS

But yeah, it's pretty exciting. I had an ex-GF give me a hand job as a reward for taking her to see "The Devil Wears Prada". It was SO awesome. She was sitting to my left. To the left of her was this grumpy old victorian couple. So the fact that they were scowling at my GF and probably knew what she was doing gave me an extra layer of enjoyment. Bam! Take that you uptight F'ers! (I wonder, was I making that funny "I'm having sex" face...?) Then right as I was about to pop, there was this really sexy scene with Anne Hathaway and Pop! Very cool reward for suffering through a chick-flick.