Refs

So I was pretty active with 3 ladies on here, but 2 have moved on to other things. So my question is who will see me with only 1 active referance? Do I need to find a newby friendly ladie first to have my 2? Thanks for the input
Have you tried contacting a Provider that you want to see and asking her the same question. Your one reference may be good enough for screening purposes...and then go from there...
I agree with Levi. There are some providers that I will take as a vouch. Other ladies may be the same. It doesn't hurt to ask.
id see u .. ..Ms love is a reputable and long time provider and if she gave u the ok we would be good to go ..
sweetlexi is correct.. I can give a reference as long as i know or remember the meet. so.. giving all information that would remind me or other providers for that matter will go a long way and will save on time. Also asking the provider that you want the reference from... is a heads up for her and also a time saver.
good luck babe.
licks and kisses
If you sign up for p411, the okays stay in tact, even if the provider leaves the hobby.
Thanks for the input ladies and gents
Ditto!
Agree with the ladies.
1 solid ref, from a reputable lady, is okay with me.
ive appreciated the feedback Ms.Loves provides when vouching for a gent!
thanks!!