A quick question

I was wondering if any guys and gals would be hobbying this weekend. In the past, I have sometimes done so during the Thanksgiving weekend, but not on Thanksgiving - too busy? I was asking to try and get some insight into whether things in the hobby have changed much. Have a good holiday!

Charlie
Im sure some of them will be doing the gobble gobble
Sure, but others will be afraid of being mistaken for a turkey!
  • Emmie
  • 11-24-2021, 12:27 PM
I'm here love
I'm here love Originally Posted by Emmie
Speaking of gobble gobble you cant Emmie has a great gobble ability!!
Lmao
Kiddin Emmie!
  • Emmie
  • 11-24-2021, 02:16 PM
I can't wait to show again real soon BD! 😘
I wasn’t really looking for a date. I was just curious as to whether recent changes in the economy, problems with COVID, etc. had caused changes in hobby activity during the holiday. The info might give me some insight into hobbying during the upcoming holidays.

Thanks,
Charlie
Charlie,
The hobby has been around for thousands of years. It will always continue.
Charlie,
The hobby has been around for thousands of years. It will always continue. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
And UC has been around for that entire time!
Yes BD,
But I'm a young dragon, so I'll still be playing when you're dust on the wind.
It's amazing that the horrible KC BBQ hasn't killed you off UC. Happy Thanksgiving dude!
What's really amazing is that bone etched dry sandy middle of west texas desert version hasn't killed you off.
Happy tday ck.
For today, try some turkey
And UC has been around for that entire time! Originally Posted by BigDeal
I know that the hobby has been around for thousands of years. I can remember one of my early dates in which I went to the lady’s cave. I didn’t realize that she had boyfriend/manager who tried to hit me with his club. Fortunately, I had my spear with me and I was able to protect myself. Another gal I saw in the old days kept a sabre tooth tiger for security!

Have a good Thanksgiving!
Charlie