Has anyone?

Has anyone seen or talked to Savannah Moon lately? I've reached out to her and no response? That is not characteristic of her!

PM me if need be.

Thank you in advance for any intel

Gentleman123
Enter Unique Carpenter in
Omg, spit out my coffee BD. Just Bucoffee'd my screen.
I guess I'm out of the loop about UC & Ms. Moon? Does that mean UC has her locked up in the Ivory Tower?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Gentleman123
Enter Unique Carpenter in
3....2....1 Originally Posted by BigDeal
Now that’s funny. True, but funny AF. LMFAO.
UC's sailing to Hawaii right now with her....she's his First Mate, kind of like Gilligan.
Sorry, am in a diff time zone.
She's just busy with rw stuff.
Big D, if you can actually get those rusted titty clamps off, that SM twisted onto you, you can give them to playa
Guys, UC is in another time zone with his East coast, off the clock gal. He is probably negotiating the purchase of a new hockey team. He has to get some money spent before tax season starts and his team of accounts get to work filing tax returns in all six countries in which he does business.

As it would be with anyone else, he won't have time to respond to the pettiness us low hanging fruit snatchers bring to the table. Oh, wait... He has made 15 posts in the last three days. Negotiations must be going slow.

I hope Miss Moon is well. We've never connected, I hope to someday. Perhaps she is just enjoying a holiday break?
Maybe she’s busy roasting a turkey
Maybe she’s busy roasting a turkey Originally Posted by Jasmine Lee
So is any stuffing involved?
Thank you all for the information! My only concern was that she was safe!

OH Jasmin Lee thank you for your input and especially the "view" on your profile picture!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
So is any stuffing involved? Originally Posted by TailHooked
You know it!!
Maybe she’s busy roasting a turkey Originally Posted by Jasmine Lee
So SM put UC in the oven?
Well pitch,
As BigDeal is aware, which is why he took a fun poke at me, SM and I have dated for longer than a decade. She was one of the very few gals allowed to spank me to get me to do anything she wanted, so she would get a smile, or 2, or 3, or....
Btw, the long version of spelling PSE is: Savannah Moon.
I want to thank everyone that contributed to this thread. Ms. SM input answers the question if she is ok! Ms. SM and I have never met but have talked via emails for awhile now. Our schedules just have never lined up.

Just want to point out this thread was kept on subject, funny, informative. There was absolutely no ugliness. That is quite refreshing how some recent posts get off track and become hostile. So thank you!

UC happy anniversary with your relationship with Ms. Moon. That is an accomplishment in the hobby and even in RL world.

Again thank you all for your input! May I wish you all an early Happy Holidays!

Gentleman123