Best BBBJ?

Thoughts?
Your inbox is full no one can message you.
Kati
If you are into sexy thick black girls, Megan Star.
For me the best BBBJ is the one I’m getting at the time. I’m sure I’ve had a bad one but I can’t remember it. CBJ is a different story, does nothing for me.

IMO there are different styles of BJ’s, so it’s hard to recommend someone without knowing which one melts your butter. But Kati and yourdesire are both highly skilled
If you are into sexy thick black girls, Megan Star. Originally Posted by LetsGoRVing
I didn't think she was still around. I haven't seen any contact info on her for at least a year or so.
I didn't think she was still around. I haven't seen any contact info on her for at least a year or so. Originally Posted by welderdon
You can find her on skipthegames quite often.
Plus I have her contact ph# if needed. PM me if you'd like.
I've been told I'm not so bad lol I also offer worshipping sessions
Thoughts? Originally Posted by ReadyToParty69
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=451645

You'll have trouble keeping your eyeball from sucking back into your head
Me...shameless plug
.lol...but I have literally no gag reflex!

YourDesire and Kati both have some serious skills
I like to think I'm pretty talented in this area hopefully most of you would agree?
Me...shameless plug
.lol...but I have literally no gag reflex!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
DAMNIT!!! I have to find a way to see you sometime
I watched a really great tutorial on YouTube..& I have great DSL..DT & a lil dirty talk combo.
For me the best BBBJ is the one I’m getting at the time. I’m sure I’ve had a bad one but I can’t remember it. CBJ is a different story, does nothing for me.

IMO there are different styles of BJ’s, so it’s hard to recommend someone without knowing which one melts your butter. Originally Posted by lakecat
I can't agree with you more.
I’m pretty great, at least that’s what I hear.