Date: 11/15/2019
Name: Zenovia
Phone: She provides after verification
Email Address: Novanwa@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=301819
City: NWA
State: Arkansas
Address: Decent motel
Activities: DFK,BBBJ,DATY,BLS,CG,Jockey, Mish, Launch Pad, Folded Deck Chair,megacuddles
Hair Length and Color: Long Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: 5'7, nice smile, curvy in a wonderful way, large D cups, full bush, many cool and interesting tattoos
Recommendation: Without any doubt whatsoever, yes!!!
for those that may not know what this pretty lady looks like

Nicely done brother!!
Nice review Spanky! Really not much needs to said or written. Just go get you some Zen!
Zensational! Shes Hawtt!!
Truer Words Were Never Spoken

I agree with you 1000%. Although my tenure and experience pales in comparison to you, Zen has become my #1 ATF. I do not have the same bond with others that I have with her. And I have been made better from seeing her.
Fantastic review Spanky! Never seen her but clearly need to get on the schedule. Extremely high praise from reviewer and comments alike!
Thanks for the comments guys!

Zen sent me some pictures and gave me permission to post them here.

Pictures are lovely as ever but I got to see the real thing on Wednesday. For me I enjoy the bond and the friendship just as much if not more that the sexual connection.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Zen sent me some pictures and gave me permission to post them here.

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Pictures are lovely as ever but I got to see the real thing on Wednesday. For me I enjoy the bond and the friendship just as much if not more that the sexual connection. Originally Posted by Exchequer

Absolutely agree! I always enjoy my Zen time very much, no matter what we are doing.
  • jakez
  • 12-15-2019, 03:20 PM
A most awesome review, for a most awesome lady. I met her almost a year ago, and think about her often. Several attempts to repeat met with scheduling challenges. Your review reminds me to persevere!
I know Zenovia for two years now, each encounter has been spectacular, I can surely say that nothing is fake when it comes to enjoying eroticism and passion with her, she is a true lover and lets you know that she also enjoys it. She is a very special lady, two months ago I had the opportunity to have a photo session with her in the woods and it was a great experience, she is a very special lady!!!
Spanky, no foot pics? >;-p