I got a bad review???

I was trying to make arrangements with a provider and she texted back saying I was “not to be trusted “ and to buzz off. Despite the fact that I have never misrepresented or cheated or done any other form of bad behavior, it seems someone has said that I had.
How do I find out about this?
How does one correct this?

Signed,
Not an A&$ in ABQ
  • Mecca
  • 09-08-2022, 03:21 PM
A lot of providers share notes on clients. As far as I'm aware, there isn't a review site of clients. Just word of mouth and social media messages. She may have confused you with someone e lse...or a provider thinks you wronged her and is sharing that with others.
Who did you use as a reference? You may want to reach out to them and find out what's going on. Like Mecca said they may have confused you for someone else. If you didn't give a specific reference, the provider may have reached out to someone you have reviewed in the past for one.
wow, a provider who does intel on clients … gotta respect that (even if she made a bad call)

What Nikki and Mecca said.
My add on is just build your reputation one date at a time.
We share notes between providers but there is always one that will give you the benefit of doubt.. ECCIE is for more male sided reviews. Us ladies have are own methods of figuring you gents out since we can’t review the hobbiest on this site.. Some ladies don’t put up with very much at all these days so read ads thoroughly, respect what is being said, learn the language and do your own research on the provider.. B friendly it could of been for something dumb … Ummm I also see you have several encounters… Anyways, Who knows just have legit references in hand for verification just in case … Things to avoid :explicit talk or questions, lowballing, and time wasting… USE your Common Sense js

YW
MJ
wow, a provider who does intel on clients … gotta respect that (even if she made a bad call)
Originally Posted by JuniorJay5226
What do you think we are talking about during a reference check. We look out for each other.
Totally support the idea of looking out for each other. I greatly appreciate the service you provide and have never been intentionally disrespectful. I am a safe man and have some pride in that reality. I enjoy the hobby and want to continue, so I am of course curious to what was thought or said of me.