where are the singles bars in San Antonio?

Are there any bars in San Antonio that are the stereotypical pickup bar?

Sure, one can pickup at any bar in town, but which ones have the reputation and the population of women looking to hook up?
Guess there isn't a category in Yelp for that.
ANYWHERE on the St. Mary strip. (specifically squeezebox or brass monkey)
I've never had luck at Brass, need to try squeezebox. I use to have good luck at Whiskeys back in the day.
Same! I would like to know. I’m getting super lonely and have been out of the game for a while. But yes I’ve also heard st Mary’s area is the way to go. I tried the other night solo but I couldn’t muster up the courage to park and head into any of the spots. I was too nervous I would stand out as that, wth is this lady doing here, she’s not a 19 year old college kid I dunno, but would love some options as well. Ladies? Guys? Lol.
Wildfish happy hour; stonewerks blanco
  • TxTo
  • 08-11-2019, 11:28 AM
Lefty’s on Judson Road.
Appreciate the feedback...

Are these bars that have been named really 'singles bars' or just bars you like.

Again, looking for bars with a 'hook up' reputation.

Of course you can hook up at any bar if the circumstances are right, so its kinda hard to differentiate.
Good to see St Marys strip is of renown again. That damn shooting back in the day really killed it for SO LONG!

Too damn old to know places to go today. I use to like a place just west of downtown on El Paso street (that's right, West Side) that had alot of good music come through. Some people probably remember the owner of said place. Also liked the Industry back in the day by IH-10 and Callaghan. But those were more of niche places if you had a particular like. People were friendly enough.
Lasvegas!! Now it’s all coming back. Yes!! I don’t know how I forgot about these two prime spots. Thank ya
id def buy you a drink and flirt with you EZ
Thank you JG. You’re always such a sweetheart. Hope you are doing well.
Lefty's on Judson is a great hang out. Drinks are good and not on the expensive side.
I like cougar browns i mean cooter browns on bandera and 1604. Im not a country dancer but everytime i have been there i have gotten lucky. And im 45. I have left with 25 year olds and 50 year olds. Not bad. Alcohol flows and they loosen up. Lots of singles.